What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v Plucked chooks

Blade23

Juniors
Will TMM return and finally shift Carty to the pack?
Whats your team vs the Plucked Chooks?

Just on plucked chooks, which I hope happens Monday night.
81Q22ojZZxL._SY355_.jpg

TheFrog

Coach
Will TMM return and finally shift Carty to the pack?
Whats your team vs the Plucked Chooks?
I'd tend to give TMM another week in reserves, bring him back against the Knights. Team same as last week except Hardaker for DWZ, who is completely out of sorts. We can then keep Leota on the bench.

Copperhead

Juniors
Panthers coach Anthony Griffin names his side to face the Roosters at Pepper Stadium on Monday. The Panthers will be wearing the 2003 Commemorative Jersey as the club pays tribute to the premiership-winning Panthers side of '03.

Panthers v Roosters
7pm Monday @ Pepper Stadium

1. Matt MOYLAN (c)
2. Josh MANSOUR
3. Waqa BLAKE
4. Tyrone PEACHEY
5. Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
6. Bryce CARTWRIGHT
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. Leilani LATU
9. Peter WALLACE
10. Suaia MATAGI
11. Isaah YEO
12. James FISHER-HARRIS
13. Trent MERRIN

14. Moses LEOTA
15. Sitaleki AKAUOLA
16. Chris GREVSMUHL
17. Zak HARDAKER

Panthers ISP coach Steve Georgallis names his side to face Wests Tigers at Pepper Stadium on Saturday. A livestream of the match will be hosted on the Panthers website. More details to come later in the week.

ISP Panthers v ISP Wests Tigers
3pm Saturday @ Pepper Stadium

1. Dylan EDWARDS
2. Josh HALL
3. George JENNINGS
4. Ray LESOA
5. Malakai WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
6. Andrew HEFFERNAN
7. Te Maire MARTIN
8. Andy SAUNDERS
9. Zach DOCKAR-CLAY (c)
10. Oliver CLARK
11. Corey HARAWIRA-NAERA
12. Kaide ELLIS
13. Paea PUA

14. Brendan ATTWOOD
15. Stanton ALBERT
16. Atonio PELESASA
17. Zac MACKAY

Panthers NYC coach Cam Ciraldo names his side to face the Roosters at Pepper Stadium on Monday.

NYC Panthers v NYC Roosters
4.45pm Monday @ Pepper Stadium

1. Daniel BROWN
2. Jake ENNIS
3. Caleb AEKINS
4. Braidon BURNS
5. Christian CRICHTON
6. Tyrone MAY (c)
7. Jarome LUAI
8. Thomson TUIGAMALA
9. Wayde EGAN
10. Dylan FUAD
11. Reed IZZARD
12. Corey WADDELL
13. Liam MARTIN

14. Jack NELSON
15. Mark LABAN
16. Mitch KENNY
17. Richie MUNCHOW

chrisD

Coach
Don't really trust that team will run out, rate it fifty fifty. As I rate putting TMM into the halves will be an improvement.

mxlegend99

Referee
TMM straight into first grade would be f**king crazy. He has been injured for several months. His match fitness is down and in the current side he would be under a lot more pressure as he wouldn't have Jamie Soward there to let him feel his way in the game.

Considering we threw Hardaker straight into first grade I am expecting TMM will be in before he is ready again also. He was struggling for fitness in his debut game (not that you would have known if he didnt mention it) despite having had a full pre-season, trials, a few NSW Cup games and not coming back from a serious injury. So IMO he would have an even harder time for fitness this time around.

I think 3 or 4 games minimum in NSW Cup to get some fitness and confidence back. If he's killing it bring him back in via the bench.

maple_69

Bench
I'm happy for TMM to get in there. Give him a few weeks with Moylan and Cartwright continuing to feature prominently at second receiver and let him rove and start to chip in on set plays.

I think attitude wise the side is starting to get there (defence is improved) but we are running out of runway to get any semblance of cohesion into this side. Leave it another few weeks and we are starting on a fresh spine again with 3 weeks left.

hindy111

Post Whore
Thoughts if Hayne is allowed to play for Titans? Could mean it keeps use or NZ out of top 8 - IMO it stinks.
The guy is a major DOG - Blamed the club for his dreams and money chasing.

IMO Titans make the 8 anyway without Hayne. I'm more excited than anything to see how they go, could give it a real tilt. Still between us and NZ for the final spot. I don't think what he's done is that bad. If Parra weren't in the right frame to provide him with what he needs then by all means go to the Titans.

mxlegend99

Referee
Thoughts if Hayne is allowed to play for Titans? Could mean it keeps use or NZ out of top 8 - IMO it stinks.
The guy is a major DOG - Blamed the club for his dreams and money chasing.
Ive got no issue with it and don't see how he's a dog. Eels cheated the salary cap for years giving them an unfair advantage in signing/keeping players. Hayne being one of them.

Hayne is going to a club that thinks he is worth $1.2m per season. Eels offered $800k per season. He's clearly worth more than that and how many people on the planet would choose the lesser paying job?

Loyalty is great... but $400k per season is a huge difference. How many players would be willing to sacrifice that for loyalty?