What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 Vs Dragons

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Dragons might be missing a few players for this one.
Cody Ramsey - concussion
Sims, De Belin and Lomax on report.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
I could be wrong but we’re any worthy of more than fines.
The De Belin one was a dead set over reaction to the cannon ball tackles from last week.
He hits the guy in the hip and then falls off. Shouldn't have been a penalty let alone on report.

murraymob

Coach
The De Belin one was a dead set over reaction to the cannon ball tackles from last week.
He hits the guy in the hip and then falls off. Shouldn't have been a penalty let alone on report.
He will get off if they use JWH as a case example.Was watching the game and it was a nothing thing.Hit at the hip and slid down .Not really worth a penalty

murraymob

Coach
W
Already talking about your next game.

Does the Smug never end?
We don’t have a thread on sombrero Wearing latte sucking roosters .Beleive me no one is taking the roosters lightly.they are playing some great footy and will get the respect they deserve

DinkyDi

Juniors
W

We don’t have a thread on sombrero Wearing latte sucking roosters .Beleive me no one is taking the roosters lightly.they are playing some great footy and will get the respect they deserve
Given your juvenile response about me, in another thread, I am surprised that you know the meaning of the word "respect".

Attachments

• Screenshot 08_07_2021 07_19_14.png
    Screenshot 08_07_2021 07_19_14.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 14

murraymob

Coach
Given your juvenile response about me, in another thread, I am surprised that you know the meaning of the word "respect".
Put me on ignore you fool .we both win you don’t see my posts and I don’t have to see you idiotic responses