What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 vs Rickyless Raiders

Crush

Coach
Great time to meet them! Ricky will be all over the shop as he gets ready to defend himself after making outlandish slanderous comments last night. Good luck with that Ricky, you deserve everything you get.
Onto the game, any chance now that we are officially cooked they’ll take a few risks and play a bit? Lol, of course not.
Can’t wait to see more trashy disorganised rubbish only for Hook to say we played very well.

Last edited:

redv13

Bench
Great time to meet them! Ricky will be all over the shop as he gets ready to defend himself after making outlandish slanderous comments last night. Good luck with that Ricky, you deserve everything you get.
Onto the game, any chance now that we are officially cooked they’ll take a few risks and play a bit? Lol, of course not.
Can’t wait to see more trashy disorganised rubbish only for Hook to say we played very well.
No Cotric and probably no Tapine and Savage. Love that for Saints. Regardless you gotta keep swinging until we mathematically can’t get there.

I'm Hornby

Juniors
Stop stalking me bro, it’s a tad creepy.
Congratulations on managing a reply like an adult without then going off the forum for three weeks!

BTW you announced it to anyone who would listen all last week, so you're not making any stalker work too hard.

Funny how it goes from 13+ one week to disorganised rubbish the next.

Crush

Coach
No Cotric and probably no Tapine and Savage. Love that for Saints. Regardless you gotta keep swinging until we mathematically can’t get there.
Yea mate, those guys out is huge. Against sharks though they were without their first choice 1, 6, 2, made loads of errors and we still couldn’t get it done. I think without Ramsey, Suli and Rava we just don’t have points in us.
Like sharks though, Raiders will give us a good chance I reckon, hopefully this time we can capitalise.

Crush

Coach
Congratulations on managing a reply like an adult without then going off the forum for three weeks!

BTW you announced it to anyone who would listen all last week, so you're not making any stalker work too hard.

Funny how it goes from 13+ one week to disorganised rubbish the next.
Shit, you really are stalking me.

redv13

Bench
Yea mate, those guys out is huge. Against sharks though they were without their first choice 1, 6, 2, made loads of errors and we still couldn’t get it done. I think without Ramsey, Suli and Rava we just don’t have points in us.
Like sharks though, Raiders will give us a good chance I reckon, hopefully this time we can capitalise.
Good to see ya back in here after you went MIA for a bit. Canberra are very similar to us, do a couple of good things then lots of dumb shit. They are more to our level than Scumulla. Ramsey might be playing this week so that will help too

justadragon

Bench
stuart himself might be suspended as well, cold wet night in canberra, when was the last time we won there.

dannyt

Coach
Thanks Dannyt, hmm 7 years ago, oh well one can only hope, noting of course the dragons lost their last 8 in a row last year, and we are on our way for this season now that its over, I cant see a lot of effort being put into this one.
Well, we did go from 2000-2013 without winning in Canberra. Hoodoo broken in 2014.

We also have an abysmal record in Melbourne, but that should've also have been broken in 2014 except for the infamous try after the final whistle.

Latest posts