What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 vs Rickyless Raiders

Dragon David

First Grade
Has Hook got some vendetta against the club or something? He is so stubborn and still thinks mathematically we will make the top 8. Just forget about it Hook 'cause even if we do you are a gonner anyway. Why leave it 'til the end when it is a fate accompli that we are done for?

Who have you got lined up in the top 30 next year Hook? Same, same? Your favourites? Oh, wait, you won't be there.

dannyt

Coach
Has Hook got some vendetta against the club or something? He is so stubborn and still thinks mathematically we will make the top 8. Just forget about it Hook 'cause even if we do you are a gonner anyway. Why leave it 'til the end when it is a fate accompli that we are done for?

Who have you got lined up in the top 30 next year Hook? Same, same? Your favourites? Oh, wait, you won't be there.
We hope

qld redvee

Juniors
well looks like hook is doing everything to ensure woods reaches the required amount of games to get his option taken up .. on the plus side he can run around in reserves all next year like alvaro and poassa are doing / did this year.. Doesnt our forward strength amaze you all ( I am joking) seriously we need ramsey in at fullback mbye to 14 young hunt on the bench to replace woods .. Just shows how weak our roster is .... not looking forward to the forward battle unless we get several changes to the team

denis preston

First Grade
Surely there is something going on behind the scenes ?? Has Hook got the management & the Board mesmerised into thinking he is the ultimate answer and just needs better support ? I know Webb hasn't a league background but others in the club must be able to see through this debacle and call it out ?

Dragon David

First Grade
Surely there is something going on behind the scenes ?? Has Hook got the management & the Board mesmerised into thinking he is the ultimate answer and just needs better support ? I know Webb hasn't a league background but others in the club must be able to see through this debacle and call it out ?
I'm certainly mesmerised Denis by the fact that this is more or less like it was last year without the BBQ fiasco causing our end of year let down and the Board and other managers at the club must have been hypnotised by Hook to allow this to happen.

The statement of "what is going on with this once proud club" has been said many times over the past 9 or so years but more so in the latter 2-4.

I know that this thread is about our game against the Raiders, but these sort of posts are virtually in every other thread on this Forum so we can see the common thread so to speak.

We tend to forget about the game and focus on the men not running the club (I was going to say running but they aren't) more often than not because of what appears to be more of what is on peoples' minds rather than the game itself.

They seem to be just ruining our progress and the lack of talk to us fans from the CEO makes us all uncertain about the future of the club.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
So apparently Moga is not going to be signed next year yet he gets picked ahead of Sloan, Max Feagai and Ramsay. Wow.

Bird is really working a treat at centre as well. I would rather Mbye there and him back in the forwards if he want's them both in. Ramsey/Sloan should be No.1. Poor Max Feagai. Deserves a crack. I cannot see Sullivan getting a run he will be chopped from the list come Friday.

Jack Wighton is going to have an absolute field day against this mob.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
So apparently Moga is not going to be signed next year yet he gets picked ahead of Sloan, Max Feagai and Ramsay. Wow.

Bird is really working a treat at centre as well. I would rather Mbye there and him back in the forwards if he want's them both in. Ramsey/Sloan should be No.1. Poor Max Feagai. Deserves a crack. I cannot see Sullivan getting a run he will be chopped from the list come Friday.

What you say is correct @Slippery Morris . The Dragons aren't going to make the finals, so why isn't Hook giving players who will actually be there next year a go? Why persist with players like Moga? Why give Woods the opportunity to reach his required number of games to trigger an extension? It is all seemingly so stupid!

dannyt

Coach
What you say is correct @Slippery Morris . The Dragons aren't going to make the finals, so why isn't Hook giving players who will actually be there next year a go? Why persist with players like Moga? Why give Woods the opportunity to reach his required number of games to trigger an extension? It is all seemingly so stupid!
What parts are "seemingly"?

With the current roster of players, apart from two or three, and has been signings, I cannot see any progress next year and maybe beyond. There just are not the players to go anywhere near being premiership contenders and of course the coach, and the administration. Look at the riches the top clubs have at their disposal.

SBD82

Coach
The Raiders have a wacky streak about them, and this is the kind of game that brings it out in them. They definitely have the ability to self destruct.

Can’t wait to see the Hook supporters come out and defend his shitty coaching if we manage to get a win on the weekend.

BLM01

First Grade

Just a few things. Yes we are playing sub par and are peeved with our team ATM.
But Moga is not keeping Ramsay out who if fit will be f/back
nor Max who has shown little and injury prone from reggies.
Sloan I agree may be worth a go at a wing spot
Yes we may have had less injuries but we beat Jack Wighton a few weeks ago.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Just a few things. Yes we are playing sub par and are peeved with our team ATM.
But Moga is not keeping Ramsay out who if fit will be f/back
nor Max who has shown little and injury prone from reggies.
Sloan I agree may be worth a go at a wing spot
Yes we may have had less injuries but we beat Jack Wighton a few weeks ago.
Moga is deadset horrible. He is good for at least one boneheaded mistake every week. I agree that the position should go to a promising junior. Even an orange cone could do a better job than Mong

RedVDave

First Grade
Moga is deadset horrible. He is good for at least one boneheaded mistake every week. I agree that the position should go to a promising junior. Even an orange cone could do a better job than Mong
You beat me to the punch Moga absolutely sucks he dropped the ball Stine cold about 3 times last week all of which led to Cronulla tries I'd prefer the other wing spot go to Max Fenagi but he'll even the 29 year old winger (Reuben!) Has way more to offer than this turnstile.