What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 - They're Games, But We Aren't In 'Em

IFR33K

Coach
people bag Tim Mannah but have a look at James Graham, gets swatted like a fly taking the ball up these days, his defence is terrible, see Alvaro try last week , and today one of the burgess twin walk over him basically

Honestly the dogs looks so lost out there. Are they disinterested, poorly coached or just overrated players?????

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
people bag Tim Mannah but have a look at James Graham, gets swatted like a fly taking the ball up these days, his defence is terrible, see Alvaro try last week , and today one of the burgess twin walk over him basically
And I'm not convinced that Bellamy will be able to do anything with Kasiano next year. He'll go the way of Myles

I dunno. He said he was super happy in the media. But he doesn't really look super happy. He doesn't look very happy at all if I'm honest

Maybe he needs someone to ask him RUOK?
I don't know what it is with you and thinking people aren't being genuine...

Bazal

Post Whore
I don't know what it is with you and thinking people aren't being genuine...

I just would have thought a bloke who was super happy would look super happy. Poor old Des looks like someone just ran over his dog. Even his hair looks sad. I'm concerned that he's not as happy as he's suggesting.

I just would have thought a bloke who was super happy would look super happy. Poor old Des looks like someone just ran over his dog. Even his hair looks sad. I'm concerned that he's not as happy as he's suggesting.
Maybe he just misspoke? He could've meant to say 'super unhappy'.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Honestly the dogs looks so lost out there. Are they disinterested, poorly coached or just overrated players?????

they said in the commentary some players have been told they wont be there next year, I reckon Graham is one of those

Feel sorry (not really) for Woods and Foran, not sure what they are gonna go attack wise, considering dogs are losing their two best attacking players in Reynolds and Kasiano

Bazal

Post Whore
they said in the commentary some players have been told they wont be there next year, I reckon Graham is one of those

Feel sorry (not really) for Woods and Foran, not sure what they are gonna go attack wise, considering dogs are losing their two best attacking players in Reynolds and Kasiano

Foran is a good pickup. He'll fit the style, plug away, play nice and straight, kick well and build pressure.

The issue is they still have no spark to give them that point of difference.