What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 - They're Games, But We Aren't In 'Em

strider

Post Whore
Watching Morts play in an ESL game ... that merkin looks totally different ... i think he maybe found a secret stash of peptides in a corner somewhere at cronulla

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Would anyone know who has played the most games in a season at fullback without scoring a try?

Surely hopoate must be close.

15 games for duck egg.

All at fullback

Bazal

Post Whore
Chook Herron now would beat Hoppa in a foot race.

I'd back Boof Lehmann in over Hoppa, honestly.

Dogs should give him a bike and tell him he has to spread the word of Joseph Smith down the other end of the field.

strider

Post Whore
but seriously - has he not scored in 15 games? .... he scored a bucketload prior to that tho didn't he?

Would anyone know who has played the most games in a season at fullback without scoring a try?

Surely hopoate must be close.

15 games for duck egg.

All at fullback

Be a few. Clive Churchill was the first attacking fullback and he only scored 13 tries in 12 years and 157 games for Souths

Bazal

Post Whore
Hoppa is a slug but so is the entire Bulldogs team. Is it Hoppa's fault he can't score? Or is the abysmal playmakers in front of him?

I'd say it's a bit of both

strider

Post Whore
According to rugbyleagueproject, he has not score a meat pie since Round 18 2016.
22 games played - no tries.
He scored heaps at one point ... must of bean last year .... i was surprised when it happens cos he is a major slouch in the speed department

emjaycee

Coach
Hoppa is a slug but so is the entire Bulldogs team. Is it Hoppa's fault he can't score? Or is the abysmal playmakers in front of him?

I'd say it's a bit of both

EDIT: until 4 weeks ago, he has had Reynolds and Mybe in 6 and 7 for every game he has played for the Dogs.

He scored heaps at one point ... must of bean last year .... i was surprised when it happens cos he is a major slouch in the speed department

8 in the first 14 games for the Dogs, since then nudda.

Eelementary

Post Whore
So Paul Vaughan is lining up for the Dragons today...

Can you just imagine how good we would have been with him in the side?

If only we'd even asked about him...

Latest posts