What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Eels

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Why would you talk about droning on and on... then bring up soni luke...

Someone who you droned on an on about forever.

The amount of times you said he could be or would be better than api.... wrong badly.

Youve given up on soni and earlier this year you were wrapping somo..

Really.

As i say all the time luke i call each game as i see it..if taho plays bad ill call it.. same with everyone.

I dont drone because rarely this team has bad performers week in week out..

I actually think ive been one of the positive people all year..every week ive said tago is out of from but he will come good as the season progresses..

Its no different to other years when ive called nathan out for being way down on from.

Its not being negative its just being honest.

Some people like smug wrote this would he a training run all week..i never beleived that

Ill take the postitives out of thai and move on

3 tries in 6mims after having a man in the bin

We roll on. All.that matters is we are primmed for the finals
I was wrong. You are actually the biggest dribbler on this site.

I coached Sommo, that’s why I backed him.

I brought up Soni tonight, as an example of chins continually talking about him (if you scroll back, you’ll see, that he did tonight).

Your posts are actually now become really annoying.

betcats

Referee
MAV will get the start next week. What’s wrong with Henry? Struggling to get a pack on the field if he’s not back and huth is out.

Chins get the wins

First Grade

I brought up Soni tonight, as an example of chins continually talking about him (if you scroll back, you’ll see, that he did tonight).

It was an easy shot to take at shit bloke and I took it

Girds89

Bench

Luke no one backed soni and sommo more tham u haha

Man get it right for omce

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Ok..

Enough with the in fighting

We scored 3 tries in what... 5 mins to win

No dyl... no jfh

Soro gone from.the 10th min..

Kenny hia for 15.

A few absolute shocking ref calls

We played shit and we won

That to me is a huge positive
We are the best side in the comp but would have a loss been better than a gritty win? Will be hard to tell

Fangs

Coach
Very un Penrith like performance.

Most is fixable, Sorro and Garner being unable to stay on the field is the biggest concern moving forward

You give Maverick a starting go. This time against Melbourne a big test yes but why not back him?

He hasn't done that much wrong in first grade. Back him over starting Henry or Smith out there.