What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Souths. Posts by @iamback are all opinion based

Smug Panther

First Grade
I actually think id prefer to verse the sharks than melbs.

Just the craig bellamy factor. Hughes is the 2md best 7 in the game behind nath.

And honestly munster is the best in the game.. hes a freak.

The smith, grant combo to is deadly.

Cronulla dont worry me. Melbs wed have to be at our best.
We do our thing and we win this comp. I don't care who we face

Girds89

Bench
We do our thing and we win this comp. I don't care who we face
I think melbs, parra and souths are the dangers.

Every time we vs parra its a close game. We struggle to contain their big men and the offloads.

Melbs is just the bellamy factor. Plus munster, hughes, smith and grant are seriously world class.. paps too but lucky hes out.

Souths, well i think theyve lost a lot without reynolds, but cant go pass the latrell factor..he is a freak when hes in the mood.

I dont and have never bought into the cop is ours attitide you and others have.

We have to be at our best..

Issue i have is i dont think nath has been at his best all year

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
At our best we shit in the comp but Nate and the boys have made things much more complicated with all of the prep matches they’re missing.

John Hamblin

Juniors
I think melbs, parra and souths are the dangers.

Every time we vs parra its a close game. We struggle to contain their big men and the offloads.

Melbs is just the bellamy factor. Plus munster, hughes, smith and grant are seriously world class.. paps too but lucky hes out.

Souths, well i think theyve lost a lot without reynolds, but cant go pass the latrell factor..he is a freak when hes in the mood.

I dont and have never bought into the cop is ours attitide you and others have.

We have to be at our best..

Issue i have is i dont think nath has been at his best all year

Parra and Souths wont make top four. History says no top four no premiership.

Great sides care about winning everything, including the minor premiership. We shouldn't treat it with indifference, just not the first priority.
Exactly. There is absolutely no doubt that a grand final win and the resulting Provan-Summons trophy is the pinnacle.

The J.J. Giltinan Shield is a great reward for consistency throughout the season.

Girds89

Bench
The 2020 and 2021 minor premiers had two of the most dominant regular seasons in history.

Nobody gives a shit.
Lol, and you only remember that for two reasons...

Reason 1... and its a big one... your a panthers fan.

Reason 2.... we made the gf both years.

Im a diehard nrl fan but honestly id have to rack my brain to tell you who was the mp every year over last 15 years... and thats with melbs and chooks dominating the era....

When do you ever hear people talk about how good it was to win the mp in 2020....

If we win it great....

But i wouldnt be risking anyone to get it.

Fangs

Coach
Players would care a bit more about it than fans (the minor premiership). But just like the fans it all means nothing if you don't win at the end.

I'll never watch the 2020 grand final again and I'm sure plenty of those players won't either.

Iamback

Coach
The 2020 and 2021 minor premiers had two of the most dominant regular seasons in history.

Nobody gives a shit.

We come out of this dominate period with 3 trophies it is a good performance, 4 would be much better

Latest posts