What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Souths. Posts by @iamback are all opinion based

hindy111

Post Whore
Hopgood stats in NSW CUP are ridiculous. I know they are just stats and also he has signed for us but would he add anything to your side this season as far as making them stronger and an ever better chance for the title?
I understand he has signed elsewhere but so had Burton. I can only assume he is just no better then what have on the bench.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Hopgood stats in NSW CUP are ridiculous. I know they are just stats and also he has signed for us but would he add anything to your side this season as far as making them stronger and an ever better chance for the title?
I understand he has signed elsewhere but so had Burton. I can only assume he is just no better then what have on the bench.
For all his good running he also has poor ball control drop the ball .that may be why cleary does not pick him

hindy111

Post Whore
For all his good running he also has poor ball control drop the ball .that may be why cleary does not pick him

I feel we should of swap you guys for him with N.Brown. f**k know what BA is doing with him but he is certainly better then our bench and would of added something to your side.

Thanks for the feedback on Hopgood. I just figure he isn't that young and still hasn't established himself as an NRL player so I don't have high hopes. But his stats are very good

hindy111

Post Whore
I have Penrith finished 1st. Sharks 2nd and Cowboys 3rd.
4th I have Souths or Storm. Most likely Souths. They along with Rooster are your biggest threat to the title imo.

St home and fit you'll wipe floor with Storm or Brisbane who are a chance for 4th.

Iamback

Coach

Last week NSW Cup was on Kayo. Try and watch if you can, It was the perfect example. His 1st half was outstanding, 2nd half just simple stupid mistakes

WestyLife

First Grade
Last week NSW Cup was on Kayo. Try and watch if you can, It was the perfect example. His 1st half was outstanding, 2nd half just simple stupid mistakes

Finally saw it. Wish more were televised. Kayo is pretty good so you can watch on demand.

Iamback

Coach
They should work it into the broadcast deal. Do it basic with a single camera set up.

They go with the full setup, Even on Sat they were there with the truck from before 9am.
So they normally try and get to the ground for the 3pm or 5.30 game and do NSW Cup and leave the equipment set up

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Unless Edwards plays this week, (and does well) Penrith could struggle.

I wouldn't mind seeing Falls in the halves and Salmon put back on the bench. Falls had a great game on Saturday, and has worked with SOS for a period of time.

Fish will be a huge loss this week.

Thought defence looked fragile without Edwards setting the defence up, and basically building a black wall.

Souths are playing some good footy at the moment.

Michael Matral

Juniors
Word out of Souths training is Latrell has injured his groin, could be a scratching for Thursday if they take the precautionary route. If he does play, he may not be 100%.

Iamback

Coach
I have doubts about them in the arm wrestle of a low penalty finals game.

With Reynolds gone that's a lot of responsibility on a rookie halfback.

Cody and Latrell are more likely to be frustrated into a brain explosion rather than try to play the long game and take control.

That is it with them, The need to get Sharks and those sort of sides in the finals

Latest posts