What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Warriors

rem286

Juniors
The f**k are you on about? The times he came in he wasn't just overlapped 2 to 1 it was 3 to 1 and his offload has always been a weapon that has never lead to mistakes since he's been in first grade.

I can only assume you forgot to put the laughing smiley face at the end of your comment

mxlegend99

Referee
have you watched any of the last games moylan has missed every 1 on 1 tackle he has attemped .He has been nowhere to be seen on line breaks.I do rate moylan as a talent but his form has been down since the Darwin game.He will get his spot back and competiton for places is what will win us more games
I have seen every game.. And at no point has Moylan been as poorly positioned as Coote today. He saves those first 2 tries, and doesnt spill that bomb IMO. But even if he did... He was only equally as bad as Coote. Not worse... As Coote couldnt have possibly been worse in that opening 20 mins or so.

Moylan has flaws for sure. But saying he is that bad is beyond ridiculous. Id back him to save a try over Coote.

TeamSatan

Juniors
Ok calm down boys...the panthers cost me plenty of $$ today but thats ok.

Today was a football miracle.

Our form has been terrible
The game was in NZ
The warriors would want revenge for being belted last time.
The big one ....jason was the ref today and even though he tried his best he still couldnt stop us.
Both wingers scored freakish tries...not once but twice..each.

Anyway I agree with MM our forwards were excellent today.
The difference Mckendry makes to Timmys game is huge.
Smith is a far better option than Ciraldo.

Coote....still not match fit and probably a little more gunshy than usual. Will go well at the cowboys.

Really entertaining game today...lets hope we can play like this for the rest of the season.

franklin2323

Immortal
Hope none of the Mansour haters jump on his bandwagon now.

There is no Mansour haters.

I would have him in my team on skill no doubt his form has been NSW Cup standard. Though will he back it up this week.

Where was this the last month? Is my question not just him but John & Grant also

franklin2323

Immortal
Not saying you are wrong...but it is pretty funny.

I was saying the same thing at the game today. Re- Walsh. The good stuff he does is cancelled out by people just hating him.

Say he had a mask on it would change. Stat's wise his not far off Reynolds only Walsh doesn't have the running game around him.

Same with Coote. Opposite with Mansour & Grant (although lately it's been changing)

If you have the faces blocked out of a few players and people would have different opinions.

On Coote no one stops the tries they let in today.
Try 1.Coote was where Johnson was as 9/10 times he gets it on the last.
Latimore/Manu left the gap for Taylor- no gap no try.
Matagi- he tried but too small no gap he doesn't get through.
Hurrell- Mansour rushes in. Outside backs no where to be seen.

Panther Pete

Juniors
The boys showed plenty of ticker to come back from 12 nil down early in the game. Mansour and Simmons scored some amazing tries between them, I think that would makes Simmons leading try scorer for the comp which is pretty impressive considering the teams position on the ladder.

No...just no. The play he got tacked on the 5th with a few mins to go showed just how far from a premiership winning 7 he is. Hopeless

I was saying the same thing at the game today. Re- Walsh. The good stuff he does is cancelled out by people just hating him.

Say he had a mask on it would change. Stat's wise his not far off Reynolds only Walsh doesn't have the running game around him.

Same with Coote. Opposite with Mansour & Grant (although lately it's been changing)

If you have the faces blocked out of a few players and people would have different opinions.

On Coote no one stops the tries they let in today.
Try 1.Coote was where Johnson was as 9/10 times he gets it on the last.
Latimore/Manu left the gap for Taylor- no gap no try.
Matagi- he tried but too small no gap he doesn't get through.
Hurrell- Mansour rushes in. Outside backs no where to be seen.

First one off the kick Coote was nowhere

Last edited:

betcats

Referee
have you watched any of the last games moylan has missed every 1 on 1 tackle he has attemped .He has been nowhere to be seen on line breaks.I do rate moylan as a talent but his form has been down since the Darwin game.He will get his spot back and competiton for places is what will win us more games

Moylan made a great one on one tackle to save try last week on that big cowboys winger.

franklin2323

Immortal
No...just no. The play he got tacked on the 5th with a few mins to go showed just how far from a premiership winning 7 he is. Hopeless

Johnson did the same thing. Reynolds has done the same the last month with no Inglis. Don't get me wrong glad he's gone. Soward will be the same people will hate him no matter what he does.

Big Mick

Referee
I guess needing a rest meant just training.

I'd heard he has had a fair few niggles that have been hampering him. So probably just giving him a week off as maybe one of those had the potential to escalate to something worse should he play.

Given our luck and he played it probably would have.

Can't really blame them for being safe with him considering just re-signing him and him being a likely important fixture for the future.

franklin2323

Immortal
Can't really blame them for being safe with him considering just re-signing him and him being a likely important fixture for the future.

No issues from me season's gone look to next year. Better off getting guys qualified for lower grades & getting them confidence & form in the finals. A run in Windsor this week is on I would say

Seeing us throw it around made the trip over worth it. Though where was this the last month? That month & the Tigers home game is what's stuffed our season.