What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Warriors

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Team for warriors clash on the weekend.

1 Will Smith
2 Josh Mansour
3 Lewis Brown
4 Isaah Yeo
5 David Simmons
6 Isaac John
7 Jamie Soward
8 Sam McKendry
9 James Segeyaro
10 Reagan Campbell-Gillard 1
1 Bryce Cartwright
12 Tyrone Peachey
13 Elijah Taylor (c).
Interchange
14 Tupou Sopoaga
15 Jeremy Latimore
16 Leilani Latu
17 Sika Manu
18 Apisai Koroisau

The Limmo is back.
Warriors have lost their last 4 games and are missing Johnston but I'm still not that confident that we can win this.
We do go well against the warriors and we need this win to keep away from the dreaded wooden spoon. If the Knights beat the Tigers then we are in real trouble.

meek

Juniors
After our effort against parra and the fact issac john is still there , cant be confident we would beat glenmore park lol

Karnivayne

Juniors
The 35mins Blake has played centre he actually went ok, definitely not a winger. He's still young, he's going to be there in the future, we arent going to make the finals so theres no point in dropping him for a second rower out of position that isnt part of our future, a few games next to an experienced winger in Simmons might actually settle him down.

The team has 8 players playing in their preferred position, one or two being out of position we might be able to cope but that is ridiculous

martielang

Bench
Agree on all points.

He has however played 10 straight games in the top grade and continually does the hard yards and has been battered every week. Maybe a week or two off will do his body/confidence a world of good.

Copperhead

Juniors
Agree on all points.

He has however played 10 straight games in the top grade and continually does the hard yards and has been battered every week. Maybe a week or two off will do his body/confidence a world of good.

He's also been carrying a sternum injury, so he may have succumbed to it.

ACTPanthers

Bench
While it is great to have Simmo back in the side to replace Blake, a 30yo winger isn't going to save us - Am I being pessimistic? Probably. Can you really blame me after last weeks "effort"? I'd say no.

maple_69

Bench
To be fair Smith played one of his best games against the Eels. Looked dangerous with the ball and was safe. Our edge defence is the issue.

So if Blake is injured we now have our two first choice centers out, our next two out as well as a first choice wibger, next back up winger, first choice fullback and first choice half back. I wonder why we're not scoring points.

betcats

Referee
Panthers facebook saying there is big team news in todays spuds sick list...and Dallin got engaged, does that put the morman mission to bed?

mxlegend99

Referee
Big news is plum returning. Meh. Our pack isn't much weaker if at all without him. Was hoping for a centre or Moylan

betcats

Referee
Hmm yeah I was hoping for Idris or something. So Plum probably pushes Latu off the bench I guess.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Gee you know your season isn't going to plan when "big news" is a 32yo front rower coming in...

Still, game 150 for Plummy so hoping we can jag a win for him.

Latest posts