What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 vs Roosters

TruSaint

Referee
Not necessarily if we win all 3 we are on 24 points if they lose their last game vs MELB they are on 22. I still don’t see it happening but that’s the equation. We also need Titans and Raiders to each lose a game or be flogged too.

Yeah, good luck with that .
Im already prepared for 22. Should all the stars aline and we get 8th, ... great.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Simple really. Win all 3, finish on 24 and probably 8th. How bad do they want to play semis?? ( won’t happen )
Ah yes, the old "mathematically still possible for us to make the finals " and "need a few results to go our way" and "all we can do is keep winning and the rest will take care of itself - we can only control what we do".

Have I missed any?

Good luck tomorrow dragons!

SGMax

Juniors
If this year had been like last year and only 20 rounds long we would have been playing finals.
Still I am optimistic for next year.
I like what I am hearing....Hook is at least aware of the how weak our forwards are and that we need a beast like Suli in the backline.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Snarky ?
Nah mate. Just like you, posting an opinion.
Yeah good luck with that, great.. that is a snarky opinion. I just stated the pure facts of what would happen in the unlikely even we won all our games and the likely event the Sharks lost vs MELB, no smartarse tones, no insults and no opinion.

TruSaint

Referee
Yeah good luck with that, great.. that is a snarky opinion. I just stated the pure facts of what would happen in the unlikely even we won all our games and the likely event the Sharks lost vs MELB, no smartarse tones, no insults and no opinion.

Where were my insults mate? You serious ?

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
I don’t know what it is but I have a feeling we will beat the Roosters w Dufty and Amone having big games ..
Of course, it is game day, so we are all optimistic at this point. It is that churning feeling in your stomach, hoping that the boys will play like they did against the Eels, and the fear that they will play like they did against the Bulldogs!
Fingers crossed and GO THE DRAGONS!

Latest posts