What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 - Roosters vs Rabbitohs: Friday 27th August 7:55pm @Suncorp Stadium

Who will your full back be next week and for the finals - that was a dog shot if ever there was one - after scoring a try slammed the ball down next to a Chook players head even and should be a contrary conduct charge as well - Nothing in it says the REF - I think Mitchell realised his season was over.

Dangerous contact head/neck - grade 2 minimum 300 or grade 3 maximum 500 points - 50% loading one would say plus 5 non similar offences 20% loading

Last edited:

truthslayer

Juniors
Well, thanks for your opinion. Trent Barrett crying and will be fined. His players are all clean and fair. Whoops, doesn't Jarred Hargraves play for easts?

Well, thanks for your opinion. Trent Barrett crying and will be fined. His players are all clean and fair. Whoops, doesn't Jarred Hargraves play for easts?
JWH doesn't do that type of dog shot tackle though - along with the tackle Mitchell should get a grade 1 contrary conduct charge as well for slamming the ball down next to the Chook players head.

The dumb ref/touchy and useless bunker wanted to play on - only when Manu confronted Mitchell did they eventually do something about it

Rabbits20

Immortal
JWH doesn't do that type of dog shot tackle though - along with the tackle Mitchell should get a grade 1 contrary conduct charge as well for slamming the ball down next to the Chook players head.

The dumb ref/touchy and useless bunker wanted to play on - only when Manu confronted Mitchell did they eventually do something about it
So you’ve forgotten when JWH split Knight in half with blood flying everywhere with a swinging arm to the cheekbone the other year just before finals and JWH fully got off.

Funny how you don’t mention that.

Or Radley he does dog shots all the time,

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors

Quit your crying and go back to your vodka.

It wasn't anything like a dog shot, it was careless with force.
Like Gus and Gallen and Joey said, guess you never played the game before.
Guess you forgot the rabbit punches your mob throws in tackles, they are cheap dog shots

callmack1

Staff member
Well firstly I'll say what a result. An amazing win to beat the arch-rivals by that much. Completely dominated them. But the thing is, I don't even feel like talking about the game.

We should all be sitting here right now, sky high, having just pumped the Roosters. Yet here I am, many of you are the same I'm sure, sitting here just absolutely devastated. I feel sick to the stomach like I need a spew. What happened with Latrell has left me shattered and I just can't even talk.

All I'll say is that they're going to throw the book at him. We can hope and clutch at straws all we want but his Season is done. Probably our Season along with it. That is very hard to swallow.

That's all from me, thoughts with everyone tonight.

I don’t want to blather on but Cody is clearly operating on another sense of timing than 99% of players.

Normal time to us, it is fractionally a bit slower for him and he uses that to handle the ball in deceptive ways before pin point passes or even a deft kick. We know he likes his Marshall arts and he seems to work that composure and then sudden strike into his game.

I’m not sure how you are going to keep him unless he’s paid full freight. He’s an uncanny footy player. Tired defences are finished if he gets a sniff.

There were other great passes thrown in the game. There was that one nobody saw thrown which was great.

Loss against the Panthers obliterated with interest I’d say.

If Latrell is gone for the season, he’s gone. You move on and work around it.

Last edited:

CAFPOW

Juniors
I have a gut feeling Bennett/JD will move Gagai to Fullback with Burns replacing him at Center.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I don’t want to blather on but Cody is clearly operating on another sense of timing than 99% of players.

Normal time to us, it is fractionally a bit slower for him and he uses that to handle the ball in deceptive ways before pin point passes or even a deft kick. We know he likes his Marshall arts and he seems to work that composure and then sudden strike into his game.

I’m not sure how you are going to keep him unless he’s paid full freight. He’s an uncanny footy player. Tired defences are finished if he gets a sniff.

There were other great passes thrown in the game. There was that one nobody saw thrown which was great.

Loss against the Panthers obliterated with interest I’d say.

If Latrell is gone for the season, he’s gone. You move on and work around it.
I’m not giving up mate it is a hard hit but we have to get on with it as best as we can. NEVER SAY DIE!!

It is a bit harder now but we still have great quality there.

I can’t believe Cam Murray he’s just sensational so so good.

We lost our way when Reyno went off tonight but when he came back we ran away with it, that’s how crucial Reyno is for us. I know you see it.

Latest posts