What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Raiders @ GIO Stadium

Sensible decision on Merrin. No point rushing him back early. The next 2 weeks are gong to be very physical on our pack. The Raiders and the Dragons have some big boppers.
I'd rather let him wait a week so he is frothing at the mouth and fresh to face his old club next week.

Panthers coach Anthony Griffin has named his 21-man squad to face Canberra Raiders at GIO Stadium on Sunday. Peter Wallace will miss the game with a broken hand sustained in the win over North Queensland Cowboys. He is expected to return to action in Round 25.

The Panthers will wear the 2017 Home Jersey.

Panthers v Canberra
2pm Sunday @ GIO Stadium

1. Dylan EDWARDS
2. Josh MANSOUR
3. Tyrone PEACHEY
4. Waqa BLAKE
5. Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
6. Matt MOYLAN (c)
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. James TAMOU
9. Sione KATOA
10. Reagan CAMPBELL-GILLARD
11. Corey HARAWIRA-NAERA
12. Isaah YEO
13. Moses LEOTA

14. Tyrone MAY
15. Bryce CARTWRIGHT
16. Tim BROWNE
17. James FISHER-HARRIS
18. Trent MERRIN
19. Dean WHARE
20. Viliame KIKAU
21. Mitch REIN

Panthers ISP coach Garth Brennan has named his side to face North Sydney Bears at St Marys Leagues Stadium on Saturday.

ISP Panthers v North Sydney
6pm Saturday @ St Marys Leagues Stadium

1. Jarome LUAI
2. Maika SIVO
3. Jed CARTWRIGHT
4. Dean WHARE
5. Christian CRICHTON
6. Liam COLEMAN
7. Darren NICHOLLS (c)
8. Kaide ELLIS
9. Mitch REIN
10. Sitaleki AKAUOLA
11. Viliame KIKAU
12. Corey WADDELL
13. Liam MARTIN

14. Tony SATINI
15. Lachlan STEIN
16. Nick LUI-TOSO
17. Oliver CLARK

Panthers NYC coach David Tangata-Toa has named his side to face Canberra Raiders at GIO Stadium on Sunday. The NYC Panthers will wear the 2017 Home Jersey.

NYC Panthers v NYC Raiders
11.45am Sunday @ GIO Stadium

1. Caleb AEKINS
2. Daine LAURIE
3. Sam MARTIN-SAVAGE
4. Richie MUNCHOW
5. Daniel BROWN
6. Toby WESTCOTT
7. Dean BLORE
8. Stefano HALA
9. Wayde EGAN (c)
10. Tevita MAPAPALANGI
11. Reed IZZARD (c)
12. J'maine HOPGOOD
13. Mitch KENNY

14. Mitch REVELL
15. Carl WINTERSTEIN
16. Brad GAUT
17. Jesse ABBOTT
18. Ray MAROUN
19. John KAUFUSI
20. Jamon WORMLEATON
21. Meni LUKE
22. Ben CARTWRIGHT
23. James CONROY

tripster

Juniors
Really surprised that Rein hasn't been named to start. I thought he played really well for us when Wallace was out with the groin injury. Hooker is such an incredibly important position to the team and as much as Katoa is developing, I think in each of these "must win games" we really need someone experienced playing number 9.

Royce is King

Juniors
I too love how tough Wallace is...... but Katoa's service is heaps better and plays a team game with no mistakes.... The last 2 games Wallace gave away stupid penalties at the Worst Time.

OldPanther

Coach
Really surprised that Rein hasn't been named to start. I thought he played really well for us when Wallace was out with the groin injury. Hooker is such an incredibly important position to the team and as much as Katoa is developing, I think in each of these "must win games" we really need someone experienced playing number 9.

The club seem to like Katoa and Griffin seems to like his QLD mindgames with the roster so who knows.

Pomoz

Bench
Hmmm, I think age.s might be onto something. May would make a great hooker, he tackles passes well, schemes like a halfback and is a good footy player. He will be bushed doing 80 mins in that position, whats the betting he and Katoa rotate? I would rather try that than Rein, it is our last chance to experiment and see what else we can squeeze out of this roster.

TheFrog

Coach
One week for a broken hand? Geeze Wal really is tough. I'd be using Rein and I'll be flabbergasted if that is not what happens.

hindy111

Post Whore
Best of luck. Hope Panthers end Rickys late charge but I feel they will be to good at home.
I reckon the green machine will make top 8 and win out.