What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24

snout

First Grade
Surely the Rorters will do us a favour nek week and keep the riff on 22 points.

Wonder if the drags will do us one and keep the Tigs there as well.

...if that all plays out we make the 8 on F/A even if we lose the nek 2.

snout

First Grade
Looking very much like whoever runs 7th will play the eels.

8th will meet either raiders. Sea eagles. Or bunnies.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
IF we win both and Parra lose both, we might scrape in to 6th which would mean final at home!!

Parra losing both means Brisbane winning one and pretty much getting into the finals. I don’t know what I’d rather, us finish sixth or the Donkeys miss out

Quigs

Immortal
Maybe we could get Uncle Sad to film Cools and Cardys get together. ( I was gunna say rendezvous but I didn't know how to spell it)

I reckon the old Unc would have a suitcase or two of fillums that could inspire and stimulate the loving couple. Be like two pythons hitting it off.

Quigs

Immortal
Thanks Cardy and I do appreciate your kind offer.

But ................ as they say ................. two's company threes a crowd.

I'll just let you two speedo wearing hunks get to know one another a bit more, and for fharrks sake don"t let the burring of Uncles 16mm camera put a dampener on your time together.

Card Shark

Immortal
Thanks Cardy and I do appreciate your kind offer.

But ................ as they say ................. two's company threes a crowd.

I'll just let you two speedo wearing hunks get to know one another a bit more, and for fharrks sake don"t let the burring of Uncles 16mm camera put a dampener on your time together.

Just let you in on a little secret Mr Quigs, besides Cools & I, there will be about 21, 217 other people there...hopefully!

Quigs

Immortal
Thanks for your committment BF. By the way you'd be the God of what????

Currently there are so many Gods for different people/races in the world it is hard to know which 'horse' to put your money on.

Moi, Ive adopted the South Park theory. That is, "that the Mormons got it right"