What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 v Canberra

Iamback

Coach
If passed fit surely Alamoti comes into the team

Put Cole in the 6 while Ivan is making changes

We got a massive leg up in 2021 when Bellamy found space in the seventeen for his backup fullback that was awesome filling in during the season.

Let's hope Ivan doesn't have the same sentimentality in the finals.
Surely not. I thought ‘sh!t’ benches were solely Ivan’s domain.

ACTPanthers

Bench

Whino

Bench
We haven’t really pumped anybody other than a couple of games such as the Sharks Dragons in recent times.

I just don’t think this current side are pumping anyone really.

might grind out a win, but not putting any side to the sword.

True they are some games we should have racked up a score. But to counter a little.

From injuries, suspensions and Origin. We have fielded 11th different ‘spine’ combinations this year.

We have only played one game this year full-strength. Round 2. Even in that round Fish was injured early.

I could argue we haven't had the stability at times this year this year to build. But that would paper over a few cracks. Some things still tick me off. From leaky edge defence, to dumb unforced errors, to giving away dumb penalties. We seem to have made it harder on ourselves than it should be.
I can't excuse some of performances this year. The Warriors, Manly and Cowboys losses stand out as disappointments or missed wins. Others games have been frustrating to watch. Teams that we should have beaten easily. We either grind out ugly wins or come from behind.

All of that above its remarkable we have been 2nd for a large part of the year.

All we need to do come finals time is play like we did against the Sharks. Do that 3 times and we win another title. Easy said than done. Not impossible with the talent we have in this team. Some luck going our way with injuries would help.

Last edited:

Latest posts