What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 vs Bunnies (Goodbye Corey)

Cazbah Steeler

Juniors
Would love to see Hunt at 7 and Amone at 6. Don't think there is any need for Hunt to come back and play this weekend. If he does it would be great to get a glimpse of 2022 with Hunt and Junior in the halves, but we all know Norman will get his farewell game in the redv.

Rob Dragon 1

Juniors
It's a weird one re Hook and Norman. I like that Hook is a straight shooter and seems reasonably calm; but I just don't get the Norman obsession. I cannot think of a more miserable signing for us over the last 20 years, and especially given the money he is on. It sort of shows a lack of flexibility with Hook; and an obstinate side that could be why he lasts a certain time at clubs and then it ends somewhat prematurely. I am just speculating, but Hook needs to be somewhat more flexible and adaptable in his thinking/selections.

redv13

Bench
It's a weird one re Hook and Norman. I like that Hook is a straight shooter and seems reasonably calm; but I just don't get the Norman obsession. I cannot think of a more miserable signing for us over the last 20 years, and especially given the money he is on. It sort of shows a lack of flexibility with Hook; and an obstinate side that could be why he lasts a certain time at clubs and then it ends somewhat prematurely. I am just speculating, but Hook needs to be somewhat more flexible and adaptable in his thinking/selections.
Well you can thank that miserable signing on the most miserable coach to have ever taken charge of the red V

E.F.

Juniors
Teamlist Tuesday.
A big week for our hero Corey Norman, unfortunately due to COVID the ticker take parade has been cancelled.
It'll be interesting to see where he is selected today at 4pm.
Will it be 1, 3, 6, 7 ?
My first message. I signed up with something on my mind but then I had to wait for human verification and forgot what I signed up for while waiting. Anyway, that's just my intro in case you were wondering who I am.

This was funny stuff. He has been so poor but I'm in favour of giving him a final farewell at #6. I feel it will put the club in a positive light. On form there is no way he should be in the 17. He was good in the first 4~6 weeks. I guess Hook just kept waiting for him to come good again but never happened.

Crush

Coach
My first message. I signed up with something on my mind but then I had to wait for human verification and forgot what I signed up for while waiting. Anyway, that's just my intro in case you were wondering who I am.

This was funny stuff. He has been so poor but I'm in favour of giving him a final farewell at #6. I feel it will put the club in a positive light. On form there is no way he should be in the 17. He was good in the first 4~6 weeks. I guess Hook just kept waiting for him to come good again but never happened.
Welcome to the forum.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors

Welcome @E.F. Enjoy yourself!

ALSGI

Bench

Mate, welcome.

Usually newbies identify wether they’re St George or Illawarra, Dufty or Dugan, Lomax or Aitken, Norman or Widdop, Hunt or McCrone, Muzby or Old Timer…….

Just kidding - enjoy.

Rob Dragon 1

Juniors
I don’t care what the Bunnies put on us at the conclusion of this game I will be the happiest I have been all season. It ranks with my joy when the announcement was made that the peanut had been sacked.
Me too Hewi. When that imbecile McGregor was sacked I was running laps around the house. My wife noted that I seemed happier then the day I married her. I had to stop and think about that for a while. She had a point!

be55

Juniors
I’ve been thinking this for a while now, reckon Borey should play starting Prop for this game as a reward

Imagine the stats, 1 hit up, -15m, 1min, failed HIA.

Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Gareth67

First Grade
Well you chaps have already placed all possible accolades upon our Corey’y head that are available , so I suppose that there is only mud left .

I can only say that he was the mistake that just kept on giving - season after damn season , however his time is all but over and I wish they man the best in his future endeavors.

Latest posts