What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 vs Bunnies (Goodbye Corey)

Rob Dragon 1

Juniors
mate, how did you get out of that one? Flowers, candle lit dinner or just to much sun😂😂
Still paying the price Hewi. Still paying the price. Friends would remark to my wife for weeks after "The Dismissal" that your husband is in a fabulous mood, what's going on. She would say something about "some idiot from his football team got shot at dawn". OHHHHH!

Illusion

Bench
Gee you guys are hard on our Normy ..... The poor guy puts in every week , its not his fault that he is no better than a park footballer ...... Should sign him on to help the young 5/8s coming through ...... 😛🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈 party time 🎂🎂🍸🍸🍸🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻 ....... he is Goneski ......

Pablooo

Juniors
We haven't beaten souths in ages .
Even the last two charity shields when sourhs rested half their team and we still ended up getting hammered.
You might get your wish, Souths are fielding their entire reserve team bar 4 regulars from their starting 17.

Crush

Coach
How disappointing to see Norman in the side. His last few performances have been diabolical. It is hard to support Hook when he keeps picking Norman.
I worry about this going forward.
I can just see Hook auto-selecting Mbye next year regardless of form.
Anyway, that’s for next year, for now let’s celebrate the end of a horrible season and the end of the biggest imposter to ever wear the jumper.

Last edited:

Rob Dragon 1

Juniors
I worry about this going forward.
I can just Hook him auto-selecting Mbye next year regardless of form.
Anyway, that’s for next year, for now let’s celebrate the end of a horrible season and the end of the biggest imposter to ever wear the jumper.
Yep, he seems to be an obstinate fellow Crush. Get's his mind set and that's / that.

blacksafake

First Grade
As sure as night turns into day Normie gets his “Farnham” moment.

Nothing like planning for next year with the inclusion of Beale.
Hopefully Ramsey comes in for Beale. Let’s look to the future what is the point playing Beale?

The options are Zilch with injuries & the bubble unfortunately.
Yes maybe Cody comes in for Beale or Matt to centre with Cody to wing🤷🏼‍♂️

Maddragon99

Juniors
Hopefully Ramsey comes in for Beale. Let’s look to the future what is the point playing Beale?

The options are Zilch with injuries & the bubble unfortunately.
Yes maybe Cody comes in for Beale or Matt to centre with Cody to wing🤷🏼‍♂️
I clearly remember the round 20 game against Melbourne’s reserve team last year. I’m really hoping the boys dig deep particularly in defence & we squeeze out a win. It’ll make the offseason a little more bearable.

I really hope Webb was being genuine about still being active in the payer market, we’ve been 5 or 6 quality first graders short all year.

A lot of deadwood moved on, Ellis, Vaughan, Williame, Dufty, Norman, Beale, JP & Clune. No excuses for Griffin in 2022.

redv13

Bench
I clearly remember the round 20 game against Melbourne’s reserve team last year. I’m really hoping the boys dig deep particularly in defence & we squeeze out a win. It’ll make the offseason a little more bearable.

I really hope Webb was being genuine about still being active in the payer market, we’ve been 5 or 6 quality first graders short all year.

A lot of deadwood moved on, Ellis, Vaughan, Williame, Dufty, Norman, Beale, JP & Clune. No excuses for Griffin in 2022.
Keep that last paragraph fresh in your mind next time you decide to go on one of your Hook rants. Judge him next year, not this year

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Mail I’m hearing is that Tariq is in doubt with a calf strain, Norman to take the (c)

Latest posts