What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 vs Bunnies (Goodbye Corey)

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You know, I wouldn't mind Norman actually having a blinder and winning his 100th with us... but I never want to see him in the Red V again.
100 games in the red v?

Please, please please tell me you’re only joking?

SEAT 1A

Bench
What a way to end the season.

Dragons on tele, cold beers in fridge, first time seeing the kids and a Easts bloke on the bench.

One last game to get the fix, think what could have been and then get pupped next year for the trials and see the new lads.

Go the Dragons.

TruSaint

Referee
What a way to end the season.

Dragons on tele, cold beers in fridge, first time seeing the kids and a Easts bloke on the bench.

One last game to get the fix, think what could have been and then get pupped next year for the trials and see the new lads.

Go the Dragons.

I had to think about the " Easts bloke "... lol

Clune definitely has more right to a farewell appearance than the imposter Norey Corman
Absolutely. Three years of bugger all from a player on big coin, playing out of position cos he's the apple of the coach's eye while Clune can't even get a spot in the 18. Meanwhile, a ring-in from Bondi - whose introduction last week coincided with us completely losing the plot - sits on the bench instead.
Sometimes I think Hook makes his team selections by randomly drawing footy cards from a bag while blindfolded. In the dark.
If we lose tonight - against a Rabbitohs B-team - I will be ropeable.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Absolutely. Three years of bugger all from a player on big coin, playing out of position cos he's the apple of the coach's eye while Clune can't even get a spot in the 18. Meanwhile, a ring-in from Bondi - whose introduction last week coincided with us completely losing the plot - sits on the bench instead.
Sometimes I think Hook makes his team selections by randomly drawing footy cards from a bag while blindfolded. In the dark.
If we lose tonight - against a Rabbitohs B-team - I will be ropeable.
Clune hasn’t even played that many first grade games. He’s a backup player that never really cemented his spot. I understand Norman isn’t much better but everyone is acting like Clune is a 200 game legend. Every year players like him leave clubs with little ceremony.

Gareth67

First Grade
Yep final game of the season , hopefully we shall all be more excited this time next year knowing that the Dragons will be in the semis , but for now , tonight I hope that they can put some pride back into the jersey and go out as well deserved winners over Bennett’s bunnies .

Clune hasn’t even played that many first grade games. He’s a backup player that never really cemented his spot. I understand Norman isn’t much better but everyone is acting like Clune is a 200 game legend. Every year players like him leave clubs with little ceremony.
Tbh, I'd have had Sullivan at 7 but I'd have been more likely to find room for Clune on my bench than Lussick or Norman, who are both cr*p.

RedVDave

First Grade
Norman has copped a lot of hate on this forum. I suppose much of it deserved. I hope he has a blinder against the Rabbits and signs off from the Dragons in style..
He'll have a blinder he'll be Souths best player.

Anyway here's to hoping we can end the season on a winning note.

Latest posts