What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 equation!!

eelman03

Juniors
It will be tough but stranger things have happened.

Broncos : +34
Eels : +6

I can't see the Dragons beating the Broncos on current form.
If they did then it would be close - say by 6 points , which would bring the Broncos diff to +28 , which would mean we need to beat the Panthers by 23 points.

Tough ask at this point in time , but will all be revealed on Friday night.
Let's get behind the Dragons and death ride those Broncos.

Eelectrica

Referee
There have been some pretty big form reversals this year, but I think it will be the Broncos doing the form reversal :(
Regardless of the status of our season on Sunday I hope our guys put in a big performance against the Panthers and at least have some positives going into 2004.

bartman

Immortal
Even though the guys will know the exact equation after Friday night (and here's hoping the Dragons can actually make the equation exist!), I'm sure Parra will put in a big effort, if only to try and finish the season on:

12 wins/12 losses

That would be a huge turnaround from where things looked in the first half of the year, and would mean avoiding a "losing season" (using US sport definitions).

And even if the Dragons fail us, I'm sure the Parra team would love to bring Penrith down a peg or two before the semis start anyway!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Hate to say it Boy's & Gals's but?? Parra's chances of making the 8 are just as remote as Shane Warne cancelling his mobile phone account :lol: ,

Brisbane will NOT loose to the Dragons after seeing the Dragons capitulate against Newcastle today & the mere fact that Brisbane will be so fired up to play & the Dragons nothing to play for will see the Broncos confortable winners!!,

Im expecting a drubbing of the Dragons & besides i can't see us defeating Penrith by more then 30 points.......and no stranger things haven't happened before you ask!! :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
I tend to agree with RJ!! the Dragsters!! are shot ducks. They will probably be missing Timmins on Friday as well as host of other players. Absolute no hope. but having said that I'd love to show our little brothers that they would have to do a little more than just turn up to get their hands on the JJ Giltnan shield.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
bucko said:
Just make sure you boys beat the panthers...

Oh don't worry we will!!.........it will be back to the leather couch for the Panthers after where finished with them......yet again :lol: :lol:

if the useless Eagles can put 26 on the panthers i can see us putting 40 on easily. i dont thinkw e need to worry about the Eels holding up our end of the equation

its those stoopid dragons - they were responsible for us being knocked out last year and once again will decide our fate this year.

ere's hoping the suncorp curse holds for the broncos and they come away with yet another loss. Come on you Dragons!

Latest posts