What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 games.

IFR33K

Coach
Roosters vs souths.

Massive crowd, decent game and hard to believe we are competing in the same comp as these teams.

Surely there's no rorting of any sort going on here.

IFR33K

Coach
Seriously, how hard would it be for Russell Crowe to pay any of the burgess boys, or their mother money outside of the cap????

strider

Post Whore
i honestly thought souths would win - and they started ok ... but they went missing big time when it counted

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
He's always been ordinary. Gets plenty of time and space behind Souths' pack but still has about five LBAs in two years.

I love bringing up his LBAs don't worry about that.

His kicking game was terrible. Didn't perform in the big game. I like how so many people wanted him in a Blues jersey this year lol.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Bad luck about the Warriors. No matter who coaches them they are always fun to watch.

Unless you've got money on them.

IFR33K

Coach
Titans on fire.

Let's see if the refs can manage to penalize them out of the game.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Something other teams do that we never seem to do, is accept when they've lost the wrestle and won't get to marker in time.

If we could accept when we haven't made a dominant tackle we would give away heaps less penalties.

But we'd probably get carved up with quick play-the-balls anyway.

Kornstar

Coach
Titans on fire.

Let's see if the refs can manage to penalize them out of the game.

Talk about being ripped off, I was at Wenty Leagues and couldn't hear anything, what was the reason that try was disallowed to Seizer?