What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 odds.

_Johnsy

Referee
http://centrebet.com/cust

FRIDAY
Dragons $1.90 - Parra $1.90
Tigers $2.47 - Dogs $1.48

SATURDAY
Warriors $2.90 - Melbourne $1.41
Manly $1.40 - Gold Coast Bitans $2.90
Sharks $2.20 - Souths $1.67

SUNDAY
Roosters $2.03 - Cowboys $1.78
Newcastle $1.52 - Penrith $2.53
Brisbane $1.33 - Canberra $3.30

Dragns $1.90 WTF :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Dogs favourites?

I thought we couldn't win without Noddy? :roll:

Paullyboy

Coach
Canberra away from home = dont waste your money. If we were at home you could safely back us to beat any team however.

Panthers_God

Juniors
West Tigers with whatever start they get will be good.
Tigers are a bogey team for the dogs.

I reckon cowboys are good money too

typicalfan

Coach
I think the Roosters are good money v Cowboys, good value anyway, Cowboys have most of their stars on the sidelines and don't travel well.

Fitzys last game as well, it would be good for him to go out a winner of anything bar the spoon. Might go for the Roosters for the first time ever :eek:

I feel dirty.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
There is a difference in winning against contenders without him and pretenders without him.

Like when he went off after 5 minutes vs Melbourne in Round 11 and we trounced them 26-10?

Got some cash on the Tits. Both teams are far below their best though I'm not sure how Manly would have handled Sunday's game mentally.

Maybe I'd have a bit more faith in them if they'd been stirred up after a loss. Hmm...

Gaba

First Grade
you look at the form in the last 5 weeks , you look who the eels played and you look at the dragons who they played

the dragons have been playing inform teams, and the eels been playing depleted and out of forms teams , apart from the tigers who had less ball and were the better side then the eels. And the dragons are at home

and dragons really had one really bad game no surprise the dragons are favourites

i would prefer the dragons to be $2.50 i would back them like no tomorrow

instead the tigers are the juicy odds , licking my lips at those odds

Last edited:

pedge

Juniors
you look at the form in the last 5 weeks , you look who the eels played and you look at the dragons who they played

the dragons have been playing inform teams, and the eels been playing depleted and out of forms teams , apart from the tigers who had less ball and were the better side then the eels. And the dragons are at home

and dragons really had one really bad game no surprise the dragons are favourites

i would prefer the dragons to be $2.50 i would back them like no tomorrow

instead the tigers are the juicy odds , licking my lips at those odds

you must have been to the fish markets this morning, because you have some nice juicy prawns on the hook that i just cant say no to....
we beat merlb 18-16
we absolutely gave the dogs a 27-8 hiding at homebush, their only home loss of the season
we beat cronulla 30-0
we beat newcastle 40-8
we beat warriors 40-4
we beat tigers 26-18
we beat panthers 48-6
scored 229
conceded 60
scoring basically 4 times more then we concede

even though some of those games were against out of form sides, we have been towelling them up, not struggling to win...we havnt looked like losing a game for 6 weeks....tigz were the better side? plz...it should have been 26-6 if not for the video ref.....
dragons lost to canberra in canberra ok thats tough
lost 2 a broncos side without scoring a try, a broncos side mind u who still is not in awesome form
and got pumelled by a souths team missing half of their stars!!!

Latest posts