What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 odds.

zombat

Juniors
you must have been to the fish markets this morning, because you have some nice juicy prawns on the hook that i just cant say no to....
we beat merlb 18-16
we absolutely gave the dogs a 27-8 hiding at homebush, their only home loss of the season
we beat cronulla 30-0
we beat newcastle 40-8
we beat warriors 40-4
we beat tigers 26-18
we beat panthers 48-6
scored 229
conceded 60
scoring basically 4 times more then we concede

even though some of those games were against out of form sides, we have been towelling them up, not struggling to win...we havnt looked like losing a game for 6 weeks....tigz were the better side? plz...it should have been 26-6 if not for the video ref.....
dragons lost to canberra in canberra ok thats tough
lost 2 a broncos side without scoring a try, a broncos side mind u who still is not in awesome form
and got pumelled by a souths team missing half of their stars!!!

uh lets have a look
we beat merlb 18-16 -
Hardly impressive
we absolutely gave the dogs a 27-8 hiding at homebush, their only home loss of the season - Fair Win
we beat cronulla 30-0 -
Easy
we beat newcastle 40-8 - Easy
we beat warriors 40-4 - Even Easier
we beat tigers 26-18 -
50/50 game, in NO way were the eels the better team that night.
we beat panthers 48-6 -
Easyso u've really beaten 2 or 3 teams, they rest have been walkoversbetter get off your highhorse, as parra and gonna come tumbbbbbling down.

pedge

Juniors
uh lets have a look
we beat merlb 18-16 - Hardly impressive
we absolutely gave the dogs a 27-8 hiding at homebush, their only home loss of the season - Fair Win
we beat cronulla 30-0 - Easy
we beat tigers 26-18 - 50/50 game, in NO way were the eels the better team that night.
we beat panthers 48-6 - Easyso u've really beaten 2 or 3 teams, they rest have been walkoversbetter get off your highhorse, as parra and gonna come tumbbbbbling down.
and who do u support zombat?
im not on a high horse, but i cant see how people are questioning our form, regardless of who we have beaten....give me a team in better form in the last 4-6 weeks? plz, this should be good!!1

typicalfan

Coach
you look at the form in the last 5 weeks , you look who the eels played and you look at the dragons who they played

the dragons have been playing inform teams, and the eels been playing depleted and out of forms teams , apart from the tigers who had less ball and were the better side then the eels. And the dragons are at home

and dragons really had one really bad game no surprise the dragons are favourites

i would prefer the dragons to be $2.50 i would back them like no tomorrow

instead the tigers are the juicy odds , licking my lips at those odds
I think you are in la la land.

1. the odds are even so the Dragons are not favourites despite having the home ground advantage
2. Form and momentum go hand in hand, Eels have momentum, Dragons have not.
3. The Tigers were not the better team, they had the opportunity to win the game and didn't that isn't what the best teams do, on the other hand the Eels took their opportunities and won without playing at 100%.

spartan

Juniors
Eels look outstanding value as do the Roosters,Dragons is teh worst value of the round 1.9 is a joke price for an outfit running like they are

Danish

Referee
So judging by those odds Cronulla are actually favourites to win the spoon??

Seems unlikely

sando88

Not a Moderator
http://centrebet.com/cust

FRIDAY
Dragons $1.90 - Parra $1.90
Tigers $2.47 - Dogs $1.48

SATURDAY
Warriors $2.90 - Melbourne $1.41
Manly $1.40 - Gold Coast Bitans $2.90
Sharks $2.20 - Souths $1.67

SUNDAY
Roosters $2.03 - Cowboys $1.78
Newcastle $1.52 - Penrith $2.53
Brisbane $1.33 - Canberra $3.30

Dragns $1.90 WTF :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

i b puttin 3k on da dragons
250 on me tigers supurb value
500 on sharks they r specials
1000 on cowboys
1k on penny
250 on brissy

there my 5k weekly allowance. i up 14k dis yr yew

sando88

Not a Moderator
if u didnt know u weasel, tim sheens work for bettin companies he makes millions givin em inside info into how bad tigers will play

K-Man

Bench
Eels, Titans and Panthers all look like pretty decent value to me.

Actually an Eels/Panthers multi-bet is very, very tempting I reckon...

jimmythehand

Juniors
you look at the form in the last 5 weeks , you look who the eels played and you look at the dragons who they played

the dragons have been playing inform teams, and the eels been playing depleted and out of forms teams , apart from the tigers who had less ball and were the better side then the eels. And the dragons are at home

and dragons really had one really bad game no surprise the dragons are favourites

i would prefer the dragons to be $2.50 i would back them like no tomorrow

instead the tigers are the juicy odds , licking my lips at those odds

you're old enough to bet? WOW

sando88

Not a Moderator
cowboys r certs.
woulda be 1.10 if cowboys cumin 1st so i gonna take adv of this and lump on

_Johnsy

Referee
i b puttin 3k on da dragons
250 on me tigers supurb value
500 on sharks they r specials
1000 on cowboys
1k on penny
250 on brissy

there my 5k weekly allowance. i up 14k dis yr yew

$5000 allowance hey, addition not your strong point. You do realise monopoly money is not accepted at TAB.

wanker.jpg

ostrich20

Juniors

uh lets have a look
we beat merlb 18-16 -
Hardly impressive
we beat cronulla 30-0 -
Easy
we beat tigers 26-18 -
50/50 game, in NO way were the eels the better team that night.
we beat panthers 48-6 -
Easyso u've really beaten 2 or 3 teams, they rest have been walkoversbetter get off your highhorse, as parra and gonna come tumbbbbbling down.

You are a deadset dribbler. Any side that puts on 7 straight victories is obviously in great form. Considering they won five of those by 18 or more is even better.

Latest posts