What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 other games - let the NRL Hunger Games begin

seriously have you ever seen a final round as tight as this year? the fact that we can finish anywhere from 2nd to 5th is proof

any other time the dragons would have been gone two weeks ago and at least 2 of the top 4 slots would be decided

TheParraboy

Staff member
seriously have you ever seen a final round as tight as this year? the fact that we can finish anywhere from 2nd to 5th is proof

any other time the dragons would have been gone two weeks ago and at least 2 of the top 4 slots would be decided

probably 2014

TheParraboy

Staff member
Cant see cowboys winning tonight unfortunately

I think all their star injuries out will take their toll night, Broncos will be 100% focused after the spanking last week, they should win very easily after an early tight tussle first 10-15min or so. Broncos by 16+

Cant see cowboys winning tonight unfortunately

I think all their star injuries out will take their toll night, Broncos will be 100% focused after the spanking last week, they should win very easily after an early tight tussle first 10-15min or so. Broncos by 16+
Thanks for the tip. Just dropped a spot on the cowboys.

Bandwagon

Staff member
It'll be interesting to see what kind of game the Donkeys bring, they played the same game last week as they have done most of the year, it just didn't stick, and they came undone.

I don't know that they have the pack to play much different, yet leading into finals they really don't need a repeat of last week and they do need to show, if only for themselves they can play tough.

how would you like to be a dragons player sweating on other results knowing you could be out of the semis before you even play