What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 v Eels - Match Day Thread

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
my mate at souths said we are the worst team in the comp he was right i knew we were not far off that statement but after the last game it finally sunk in well and truly

Last edited by a moderator:

Travitoh

First Grade
Whatever happens Campbell Graham will be taken to school by Radradra.......

It all depends on how we defend as a team and what Radradra turns up on the night. Semi's first try would've still been scored if they were playing touch for crying out loud! Brisbane were a lot more terrible than Parra were amazing.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Something that's quite funny is that 2nd and 3rd on the nrl try scoring leaderboard are storm vunivalu on 19 and Eels radradra at 17. We haven't got much out of this year but if we can do everything to stop these guys from scoring so AJ can finish 1st that would be awesome for him as a player.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Righting off players performances 10 days in advance now. Such passion
I'm just saying I expect Graham to learn lessons off Radradra and I won't be disappointed in him at all if Semi shows him up as there are lots of wingers in NRL that can't stop him.....

southsport

First Grade
The team is:

1. Bryson Goodwin
2. Campbell Graham
3. Aaron Gray
4. Tyrell Fuimaono
5. Robert Jennings
6. Cody Walker
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Thomas Burgess
9. Damien Cook
10. Sam Burgess (c)
11. John Sutton
12. Angus Crichton
13. Cameron Murray

14. Robbie Farah
15. George Burgess
16. Kyle Turner
17. Dean Britt
RESERVES
18. Jason Clark
19. David Tyrrell
20. Siosifa Talakai
21. Luke Kelly

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I AM FEELING SO SICK AFTER TYPING HERE I NEARLY THREW UP SO TELL ME SOMETHING HOWS OUR GREAT TEAM LOOKING AFTER WINNING THE 2014 GRAND FINAL?...Shadow...

1. Bryson Goodwin........going to england should had stayed 2 more years at souths
2. Campbell Graham......looks promising and is already better than jennings/burns/talakai/nielsen/.
3. Aaron Gray................off to the sharks bye bye
4. Tyrell Fuimaono.........will only get better he can still hold his head up high
5. Robert Jennings.........nsw cup player and is a dim shadow of his older brother michael
6. Cody Walker..............good little player should be upgraded immediately
7. Adam Reynolds..........made of glass done nothing in 3 years sell him off injury proned cant take a hit
8. Thomas Burgess........plays like a nsw cup dud forward sometimes no heart
9. Damien Cook.............needs to be kept at hooker indefinitely
10. Sam Burgess (c)......great player no contest
11. John Sutton.............will grab next years 300th game and the cash time to go to souths care johnny
12. Angus Crichton........future kangaroo without doubt
13. Cameron Murray.......i am surprised how well he is going he is already made of 1st grade material

14. Robbie Farah............should not had been bought in the 1st place by souths its a clueless signing
15. George Burgess........can only get better cant get any worse?
16. Kyle Turner................nsw cup player ala dud
17. Dean Britt.................give him a go another useless signing by our clueless/brain dead/ club
RESERVES
18. Jason Clark...............A i cant stop laughing over here he is a nsw cup player
19. David Tyrrell...............B its getting worse over here i just rolled on my back with laughter
20. Siosifa Talakai...........C Oh no not the jimmy the jet clone are you laughing i am too i cant stop
21. Luke Kelly.................D What can i say i think i am in a coma or dreaming is that luke kelly @#21:rolleyes: