What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 (2006) Panthers vs Raiders

Haha don't be silly champ. You'll be much better experience wise next time 'round! I thought it was a cracking article regardless.

ozzie

Bench
best idea Dubby is to run your article through Word - it punctuates, picks up grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. to tell you the truth I haven't read any of the articles yet - haven't had a spare half hour - I did until someone sent me a cry for help - Big Mick you owe me big time - lol

Willow

Assistant Moderator
ozzie said:
best idea Dubby is to run your article through Word - it punctuates, picks up grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. to tell you the truth I haven't read any of the articles yet - haven't had a spare half hour - I did until someone sent me a cry for help - Big Mick you owe me big time - lol
In this case good advice is to run it through the F7s official word counter as well.

The image link is at the top of every match thread:

Great debut dubby. Don't worry about the score, learning about the F7s is all part of the game. :thumn

Raider_69

Post Whore
agreed, great debut piece
dubby will be infinitely better for the run, from reigning most improved player, i can honestly say, experience is what this game is all about in my experience

Big Mick

Referee
ozzie said:

Oh I know....don't worry haha.

greeneyed

First Grade
Dubby... don't worry mate. We senior players let you down by not giving you sufficient guidance. Don't worry... you will be better for the run... and your article was great in concept and content... I thought it was a great debut. It is a great start mate.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Raider_69 said:
whoo go us and Mick too... say furry and unit, are you blokes off contract end of this season :p :lol:
Speak to my manager, Big Mick, but I'm sure you'll find every single raiders fan would detest me representing them.

I think its fairly evident why. :lol:

Latest posts