What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 - Rabbitohs vs Roosters: Friday 26th March 8:05pm @Stadium Australia

callmack1

Staff member
A lot of people think comics are just for kids, but the quality of the writing in a lot of them is very high. I did English Lit. at uni so I definitely appreciate anything that is well written. As for the value of my collection, it always went up on a yearly basis, but since all the Marvel (and DC) movies have come out, the value of a lot of what I've got has absolutely exploded. It's actually mind-boggling what some of the more Key issues are selling for now. I keep planning on selling off some of the stuff I've got multiple copies of, but like all hardcore collectors it's tough letting anything go.
Na, I think it's awesome! Should get them valued or something so you know exactly what you're dealing with.

Everybody knows that when a player leaves Souths on a voluntary basis, they are deemed to be a traitor by the bunny faithful.

Souths don’t tolerate disloyal scabs, not that kind of club.A lot of Tigers people are the same.

Tedesco is generally hated at the Tigers. He’s considered to be an arrogant self loving flog.

I’m not sure why you are here being unkind to Souths people. They are pretty friendly and positive fans.

It was a genuine cowards punch when Arrow couldn’t punch back. He’s lucky he could still walk off in one piece. Just a young tool being a dickhead.

In a fair fight, Arrow would have belted him into the afterlife. He’s lucky.

mmm souffs vermin sign a lot of players from different clubs so what do you cal them - mercenaries perhaps- So Arrow man handling and roughing up an obvious concussed Tedesco was a act of a hero i suppose and not a grubby coward?

Jim Rockford

Bench
Uncle Joe has returned to give us another dose of his revisionist history. That may have worked on the Russian people but we see through your lies Joe.

ATTENTION ALL BUNNY BROTHERS!!!

Let's show some compassion and humane consideration towards MS he deniably suffers from fridays loss + 6 premierships behind Souths.Lets show some respect and passion because after all he is on our Souths Forum and that takes guts to do so ile give him that.remember they the rorters have not much support especially in the members department but still this man finds his way on to our forum because the rorters forum is like a grave yard and rightly so ( CAN YOU BLAME HIM).Well done MS i am sure your a member of the rorters and that's rare and unique in it self in rugby league in Australia.

Not at all as the Chooks have been and will be around longer than Souffs Vermin will be - once Crowe and Packer depart it's skid row and a couple of poor seasons and administration. Enjoy it while you can.

40,000 plus members of the leagues club to add to the Chooks membership tally as previous explained - more than your what is 28k( i think Crowe and Packer purchase them to boost the numbers) - oh and also include the members of the other licensed premises they own too all under the Easts Group - mmm leagues club -you do remember them as you used to have one once.

Difference between the Chooks and Souffs Vermin is the Chooks have always been run by astute business people via their board of directors compared to the junior footy canteen type administrators that have run Souffs vermin over the years.

Why you had no money and were booted from the comp- which well as i said could well happen again.

You lost, your team is not as good as Souths.

I think you need some professional counselling if you are finding that difficult to come to terms with.

Facts don’t lie. No one here can conjure up the fantasy that the roosters are anywhere close to Souths at every level.

Now that’s coming from a tigers supporter and we don’t even understand the game because our side plays something else!

I suppose we didn’t flogged that badly by Souths last year. That brought the whole game into disrepute!

Tigers have their own problems despite winning yesterday - they need the centrelink side (Wests) to take over completely and ditch the Expresso side (Balmain) - Wests own 90% now and should buy out the remaining 10% and rename themselves Macarthur Wests Tigers and be based out at Campbelltown instead.

You still whining and crying?

You got absolutely smashed by the mighty Rabbitohs, a record score, and you haven't recovered since. Out straight sets, now smashed again by the mighty Rabbitohs, and your season has crumbled to dust.

Ты кусок дерьма

62 nil was a record score how good was that day - Had to feel sorry for your Souffs Vermin - no not really

Скоро школьные каникулы - не проводите слишком много времени в Интернете - помогите маме по хозяйству.

Jim Rockford

Bench
Not at all as the Chooks have been and will be around longer than Souffs Vermin will be - once Crowe and Packer depart it's skid row and a couple of poor seasons and administration. Enjoy it while you can.

40,000 plus members of the leagues club to add to the Chooks membership tally as previous explained - more than your what is 28k( i think Crowe and Packer purchase them to boost the numbers) - oh and also include the members of the other licensed premises they own too all under the Easts Group - mmm leagues club -you do remember them as you used to have one once.

Difference between the Chooks and Souffs Vermin is the Chooks have always been run by astute business people via their board of directors compared to the junior footy canteen type administrators that have run Souffs vermin over the years.

Why you had no money and were booted from the comp- which well as i said could well happen again.
You keep banging on about the 40,000 members of the leagues club but how many of those pokie playing pissheads give two craps about the Bondi Nuggets football team? They are members just so they have somewhere to pump their dole cheques through the pokies. Like I said Joe, we see through your lies around here.

If we're going to play that game then how about * for recent Nuggets GF wins where they clearly fielded teams that were over the cap. They may not have been caught for doing so but it definitely doesn't change the fact that they did.

mmm that old chesnut- chooks win so they are over the cap - wish i has $1 for every time that is said. - So you have evidence of this - pretty serious accusation and one that could have the site closed down as one was when saying the same things- i assume the moderator will delete this

Jim Rockford

Bench
mmm that old chesnut- chooks win so they are over the cap - wish i has $1 for every time that is said. - So you have evidence of this - pretty serious accusation and one that could have the site closed down as one was when saying the same things- i assume the moderator will delete this
The thing is it's not just Souths fans who know The Bondi Nuggets flaunt the cap. Fans of ALL teams will tell you the exact same thing.Hoping a mod will delete it is classic Stalinism, when confronted with the truth just silence the dissenting voice.

Mad Bunny

Juniors
The thing is it's not just Souths fans who know The Bondi Nuggets flaunt the cap. Fans of ALL teams will tell you the exact same thing.Hoping a mod will delete it is classic Stalinism, when confronted with the truth just silence the dissenting voice.

Souths 21 premierships

Rorters 15 premierships

Foreverinourshadow since 1908

Marshall you need some help buddy.

There must be some things you can count somewhere instead of annoying bunny folk.

The fact is that the bunnies have bent you blokes over, desecrated, defiled and denigrated you and now that the natural order of things has been maintained, they are on their way.

The only request they have is that next time you play, you roosters lube up properly and keep the squeals of delight down lest other sides get jealous.

Jim Rockford

Bench
Marshall you need some help buddy.

There must be some things you can count somewhere instead of annoying bunny folk.

The fact is that the bunnies have bent you blokes over, desecrated, defiled and denigrated you and now that the natural order of things has been maintained, they are on their way.

The only request they have is that next time you play, you roosters lube up properly and keep the squeals of delight down lest other sides get jealous.
Sad ol' Stalin does use some rancid bait when he comes to fish in our forum, but I've got some spare time on my hands so I don't mind using it to school the poor,pathetic loser.

Sad ol' Stalin does use some rancid bait when he comes to fish in our forum, but I've got some spare time on my hands so I don't mind using it to school the poor,pathetic loser.

He’s a strange one!

Facts don’t care for his opinions!

Needs some rough handling on the forum to dull his mindless assertions that the roosters are in any way superior to Souths.

I suspect he was brainwashed as a child or abducted by aliens.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah your @callmack1 is a marquee mod.

I get around the forum, he’d be one of the best. In my top 3 easily.

You obey him because you like and respect him. He’s always posting and writing. All the news.

Says it all I think, it’s called leadership.

We should try to sign him for Tigers LU!

3 years @550k plus tpas!
Sorry mate he’s ours!

He needs to get off the vodka so early in the morning.

He's got no one to cry to, have you seen their garbage member's site. 5 posts in the game thread, 4 of those before kickoff LOL

40000 members? Where are they?

There should a law where if a rooster fan happens to come across a Souths fan in the street in full kit, the rooster fan must stop and

a) bow twice
b) make an offering of cash or a trinket
c) Utter a ceremonial apology:

“ I am sorry for being a rooster fan. I acknowledge that I am unwell. I am fully ashamed of my club and who I am”

and

“ If you care not to beat me, because you feel so inclined for fun, may I pass oh Rabbitoh overlord?”

In the event of any resistance, Reggie will be called in to place the miscreant under Rabbitoh arrest and be charged. Bail to be refused except for kids under 13.

Last edited:

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
There should a law where if a rooster fan happens to come across a Souths fan in the street in full kit, the rooster fan must stop and

a) bow twice
b) make an offering of cash or a trinket
c) Utter a ceremonial apology:

“ I am sorry for being a rooster fan. I acknowledge that I am unwell. I am fully ashamed of my club and who I am”

and

“ If you care not to beat me, because you feel so inclined for fun, may I pass oh Rabbitoh overlord?”

In the event of any resistance, Reggie will be called in to place the miscreant under Rabbitoh arrest and be charged. Bail to be refused except for kids under 13.
LOL
I doubt that'd be happening in Botany, Maroubra, LaPerouse, Mascot, Alexandria or Redfern.

I bet that drunk hasn't got the guts to come over here with his antics and find out.....

Latest posts