What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Team predictions vs Broncos

lingard

Coach
Is anyone else feeling uninterested with the new season picking up again?

I am.

After a long layoff, I think the season will be a mess, and I'm finding it hard to get psyched for the resumption of the season.

Me too. I'm really hoping that crowds are allowed back before too long. The game's not the same without spectators.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Six beers deep at this point.

PB?

Should break that easily come game day

Is anyone else feeling uninterested with the new season picking up again?

I am.

After a long layoff, I think the season will be a mess, and I'm finding it hard to get psyched for the resumption of the season.

I'm pretty keen to see how things unfold, and excited to see Parra play
But am fearful something will derail the season at any given point :(

TheParraboy

Staff member
Me too. I'm really hoping that crowds are allowed back before too long. The game's not the same without spectators.

You would imagine we need to get through the 3 stages first unscathed, that alone will take 2 months at least id say

After that, Id say they would want over 10M to have the app installed to open up crowd events

Eelementary

Post Whore
PB?

Should break that easily come game day

I'm pretty keen to see how things unfold, and excited to see Parra play
But am fearful something will derail the season at any given point :(

I have a bad feeling that the disruption to the season will see us unable to get into a rhythm, and our season will have been totally wasted.

I hope I'm wrong.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Wouldn't this be true for every team?

Yes, absolutely.

But I just have this feeling that teams with strong professional cultures - Manly, Melbourne, the Roosters - will fare better than we will.

It's obviously a pessimistic way to look at things, but, well...twenty years of following this club (which is nothing, compared to a lot of you) will teach me to not get my hopes up...

wilco44

Juniors
The first game
The season resumes on Thursday, May 28, with an opening blockbuster between the undefeated Broncos and Eels in Brisbane.
What!!!!?????
I thought it has to be in Sydney. But other teams their home ground (Bankwest) Eels, Bulldogs, Rabbitohs, Sharks and Roosters! o_O
Damn the NRL!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
She's a jar
With a heavy lid
My pop quiz kid
A sleepy kisser
A pretty war
With feelings hid
She begs me not to miss her

wilco44

Juniors
We played Sunday night in round 2 and are up on Thursday night in round 3...sick of these 4 day turnarounds. Damn you Greenberg!!!
I realise you are mucking around - thank God they punted that prick. He's set up anyway...if some origination with some sport - they're suckers to employ him.
That's my rant for the day. When I was living in Sydney - around the Canterbury district - he''s worse than the eels board from years ago. Lol!