What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 vs Titans

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Expectations for this game?

Based on recent performances, both from our boys and the Titans, we should win this one comfortably. You never know which Titans team will turn up though, a team scraping the bottom of the ladder, or a team challenging for the top 8. They definitely have strike, especially if Ash Taylor returns from injury. I think Jarrod Wallace is back for this game too.

Thoughts?

jeffdragon

Bench
Eels were 2/2 last year and heavy favorites to beat titans and got done.
We should win but you never know.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Historically we have the wood on the Titans ,even when Luke Bailey went up there but I'm sure we expect to beat them .Ash Taylor makes them a harder proposition .THE BIG RED VVVVV 28- 10 look for some enterprising play from that midget fullback MATT DUFTY .ITS NOT THE SIZE OF THE DOG IN THE FIGHT ITS THE SIZE OF THE FIGHT IN THE DOG

ALSGI

Bench
First trip away for 2018.
They just beat Raiders up there last week, and well beaten by Warriors on the weekend.
Hard one to pick (like all the bloody games so far).
Hope our squad don’t think we’re already 2018 Premiers.
Rein might start or play of the bench so hope he reminds us why we have McInnes.
It will be hot and humid after two night games but we should be ready to go after a 10 day turnaround.
I reckon we got this.

hewi

Bench
There is no such thing as an easy game, except maybe Parramatta but I will hold off that till we see how they go next week. Don’t get complacent please boys, how good would 3 from 3 be.

Coffs dragon

Bench
We'll have the bigger support with the QLD Dragon Army. It will be effin hot up there and I expect a close battle.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
First trip away for 2018.
They just beat Raiders up there last week, and well beaten by Warriors on the weekend.
Hard one to pick (like all the bloody games so far).
Hope our squad don’t think we’re already 2018 Premiers.
Rein might start or play of the bench so hope he reminds us why we have McInnes.
It will be hot and humid after two night games but we should be ready to go after a 10 day turnaround.
I reckon we got this.

Game is at Toowoomba. It won't be that hot and it won't be that humid. The altitude may be a problem.

ouryears

Bench
Expectations for this game?

Based on recent performances, both from our boys and the Titans, we should win this one comfortably. You never know which Titans team will turn up though, a team scraping the bottom of the ladder, or a team challenging for the top 8. They definitely have strike, especially if Ash Taylor returns from injury. I think Jarrod Wallace is back for this game too.

Thoughts?
We used to once have the wood on them, but over the last 3 or so years, we struggle to beat them.

Just hoping Ben Hunt and James Graham can get us back to being the titans bogey team.

Saints by 8