What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 (2005) Souths Vs Bulls

rabs

Staff member
well done rabbits, to the Bulls unfortunate to lose a match you could easily have won with a bit more luck, good luck down the track
congrats Pistol on MOM and thank you MysteryGirl - you're not too fowl as a ref ;-)

Broncodroid

Juniors
"God speed" was taken literally Mysterygirl...much appreciated in getting scores compiled ASAP :clap: (your being too kind on your comments for me personally, but much appreciated in the same breath...as Bomber said to me, "we all have our car wreck (in re: to a bad article), and you just had yours" :lol: I had all the time in the world though the time was not managed well and I was caught with my pants down in the end...we live, we learn in this competition)

Gongrats to the Souths team, a deserved win. Good luck for the rest of the season. Thanks for the well wished Seano, much appreciated. :clap:

As for the USF Bulls, well, this was a "reality check" that will propel us forward and has forced changes to "how we do things". Whilst we are not here to win every game (which would be great) we are wanting to be competitive and that starts with:

1. 7 players with an article put together before Wedneday so as there are no articles missing and no articles rushed. We are only embarassing ourselves... (innsaneink was excused for personal reasons though we should have been able to sub him out, sub in a reserve who had an article to go.)

2. Communciation lines open. Whilst we are all doing our best here, we need to improve. There is now a step by step on how to access locker rooms where already there is an announcment in relation to "improving the team". The locker room is going to have to be accessed by ALL members not just 3 or 4.

After the game, there was good talk, good ideas and a potential new comer to the team which could see us increase numbers which will help our cause.

Things will get better....

Seano

Juniors
I know how you feel BroncoDroid, the hardest thing as a captain is trying to get everyones posts together, and with enough backups so things like this dont happen. Even little things like having everyone on messenger or using a team forum help immensely.

Good luck with it

Captains Knock

Well this was a game that South Sydney had to win. After our dissapointing start to the season, its nice to now string two in a row together.

Boys, lets hope this kick-starts our season and pushes us back into the top 4 over the coming weeks.

Broncodroid

Juniors
Broncodroid said:
Captains Knock

"Souths deserved the victory, we did not. We were not prepared well in which blame lies with I as captain. We will turn this around, the Souths game was a welcome reality check for us."

Thanks again Seano... :clap:

Pistol

Coach
Thanks to Mystery Girl and thanks to the Bulls for the game. Good luck for the rest of the season.