What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 (2008) Panthers v Warriors

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wasn't doubting your coolness for a second. In fact if this was based on cool points and street cred you would've won a while ago...up until Big Mick mentioned Saturday Night Fever actually...
my coolness is staying alive...

Titan Uranus

Juniors
Sunglasses? At night? When the sun isn't shining any more? F**k me, that's cool. I bet you wear sunglasses inside too.

rayroxon

Juniors
I bet you wear sunglasses inside too.

That's given me inspiration of Seussian proportions.

I bet he wears them inside too.
I bet he wears them on the loo
I bet he wears them in the park
I bet he wears them in the dark
I bet he wears them on a plane
I bet he wears them playing games...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wear Sunglasses at Night goddamn
I wear them every night Sam I am....

Jesbass

First Grade
And to think I could have been watching the train smash that is this post match discussion instead of working... :crazy: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wear my Sunglasses at night,
I wear them when there is no light.
I wear them at the pub
I wear them in the tub
I wear them at dinner
I wear them at the theatre
I wear them in a shoe
I wear them on a cockatoo
I wear them when I can
I wear them Sam I am.

Jesbass

First Grade
It's a great lesson for n00bs like Ray and I to see just how cool one has to be to become a Moderator. :D

Titan Uranus

Juniors
If the 2008 awards include a "Coolest Forum Member" award then madunit has it sewn up already. I don't even wear sunglasses, let alone at night, taking flight, sailing in the Great Bight, eating Vegemite, flying a kite, jumping from a great height, in a fight or posting on this website. That's a point, do you wear your sunglasses every time you post on here madunit? That would be too cool for words.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If the 2008 awards include a "Coolest Forum Member" award then madunit has it sewn up already. I don't even wear sunglasses, let alone at night, taking flight, sailing in the Great Bight, eating Vegemite, flying a kite, jumping from a great height, in a fight or posting on this website. That's a point, do you wear your sunglasses every time you post on here madunit? That would be too cool for words.
I wear my sunglasses every time I post,
I wear my sunglasses when I eat a ghost,
I wear my sunglasses when I beat time with a stick,
I wear my sunglasses when I refuse to use the word dick,
I wear my sunglasses when I eat steak,
I wear my sunglasses when I buy a rake,
I wear my sunglasses when I make a rhyme,
I wear my sunglasses thinking of the next line...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
you know, all the other participants in this match who haven't been here today, will see 57 posts in this thread and think there's been a result.

Imagine their disappointment lol

rayroxon

Juniors
you know, all the other participants in this match who haven't been here today, will see 57 posts in this thread and think there's been a result.

Imagine their disappointment lol

Just brilliant :crazy:

I'm sure that disappointment will be the first feeling, but then it will pass to mirth, then awe and then total respect.

Titan Uranus

Juniors
I lol'd. They won't think it's just a result but either a very close one or a hotly contested one. Especially if everyone keeps adding more posts like this.

Latest posts