What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4: Easts Vs Souths >>The Foundation Cup<<

The Backpacker

Juniors
Congrats to both teams. Great posts Souths.

As for that idiot, The Backpacker - all I can say is f**k it. Read the rules involving titles BEFORE posting. :oops: :oops: :oops:

terracesider

Juniors
Congratulations to Roosters on some excellent posts.

Hard luck, Souths, to lose after such a quality effort.

And breaking the habit of a lifetime, thanks to the referee, Willow.

ozzie

Bench
Congratulations Souths on a great game - the fact that the two teams had 5 posters each is encouraging for the competition as a whole.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Damn that was close. Thanks for the game Souths, refs, and team-mates.

Special mentions to terracsesider who had a fantastic post and deserved forummer of the match.

Backpacker, hopefully you won't be doing that again. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Lord Reynoldson said:
Backpacker, hopefully you won't be doing that again. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, thanks for reminding me LR. It was a conspiracy by ozzie. If I hadn't been docked, I would have beaten him. \\:D/ which is a minor miracle in itself. Congrats on your mark.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Thanks. Who would have thought that by wanting a Roosters player suspended I could have helped the Roosters. :lol: :lol: :lol:

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Lord Reynoldson said:
Thanks. Who would have thought that by wanting a Roosters player suspended I could have helped the Roosters. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes LR I was dirty on you when I read that....and you know what you probably JINXED Hodgo....thanks a lot.

No honestly excellent article well done!!!

Latest posts