What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 Friday 30th March @ ANZ Stadium V Bulldogs

ThingFish

Juniors
What more photos lads??? I'll give you more!!!

Doyen its double standards mate... it stinks! FACT!

It happens every week. But it’s not the forearm that they are worried about, it’s intentional use of the elbow. Now it was his elbow that got Morris, but I don’t think it was intentional. Plus the definition of an intentional elbow is raising the elbow higher than the carrying hand, I also don’t think that happens either.

Rabbits20

Immortal
It happens every week. But it’s not the forearm that they are worried about, it’s intentional use of the elbow. Now it was his elbow that got Morris, but I don’t think it was intentional. Plus the definition of an intentional elbow is raising the elbow higher than the carrying hand, I also don’t think that happens either.
Hargreaves does it every week!

doyen

Bench
There are some players that get away with blue murder on the field but Sam is not one of them. There was a nasty shoulder charge on Sims off the ball in the Broncos vs Dragons game but it wasn’t even talked about post game.

I think Sam's history doesn't help his cause!

I like him in a traditional,fiery enforcer's role & valiantly leading by example for the others to copy!
Occasionally he will make a mistake playing this way & cop a match or 2 but overall it's best for Sths that he continues in this intense & passionate way!!

Pommy

Coach
There’s no point in getting in a tizzy about it until the judiciary have had their say.
It looked bad on the field and went on report. In the current climate I can understand why they have charged him, just let it run it’s course before getting fired up.
I fully expect Sam will be playing next week.

callmack1

Staff member
Shot for those extra pics R20, see, it happens all the time! And none of them are charged! I agree with what you say Pommy that we shouldn't get fired up yet but it's BS he's even been charged!

Rabbit toes

First Grade
There’s no point in getting in a tizzy about it until the judiciary have had their say.
It looked bad on the field and went on report. In the current climate I can understand why they have charged him, just let it run it’s course before getting fired up.
I fully expect Sam will be playing next week.
The only plus from all this is that Sam gets a 2 week vacation to focus and rip in once he’s back against the Raiders.
Sucks that it’s the Dragons and Roosters we have while he’s suspended.

Its an absolute disgrace. Typical that it happens to us right before matches against our 2 biggest rivals. I just can't understand the rationale for it not to be overturned at the judiciary - they really need to release some of their deliberations so we can try to understand the process. Because from the outside looking in it just appears as though they just couldnt be bothered to consider the overwhelming evidence that it happens all the time.

Also can't underestimate scumbag Morris' role in the incident. Took a dive to win a penalty and didnt have the decency to support Burgess at the judiciary on my understanding. If he doesnt go down, nothing comes of the tackle.

Fuming. The injustice in the NRL is the hardest thing to cop

callmack1

Staff member
Its an absolute disgrace. Typical that it happens to us right before matches against our 2 biggest rivals. I just can't understand the rationale for it not to be overturned at the judiciary - they really need to release some of their deliberations so we can try to understand the process. Because from the outside looking in it just appears as though they just couldnt be bothered to consider the overwhelming evidence that it happens all the time.

Also can't underestimate scumbag Morris' role in the incident. Took a dive to win a penalty and didnt have the decency to support Burgess at the judiciary on my understanding. If he doesnt go down, nothing comes of the tackle.

Fuming. The injustice in the NRL is the hardest thing to cop
Couldn't agree more brother! It's BS but I've moved on from it now and am really looking forward to seeing how the lads step up.

Latest posts