What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 Vs Manly

Girds89

Bench
With manly completion rates, I don't think we should change much from last week to be honest. Burt's or cleary to kick early and continually turn them around. Aim up in defence and let them make mistakes.

I reckon the boys will still be pretty fatigued from last week, physically and mentally. If we can play it down their end and just grind them down I think we will come away with the 2 points. No need to be to fancy.

I will still be surprised if we run out 1-17. Not sure how Spencer is but with how he looked last week you'd have to think he'd be 50/50. Well see where Burton plays too...

Nathans had the week off and will be refreshed. Big game for him against dce. Needs to come out and show he's the best hb in the comp and really guide us to a win.

One reason I hope Burton plays fb is he's passing and kicking game is much better than crittas. Him sweeping in on backline plays on the right side could really bring momo and Staines into the game.

Manly will no doubt be prepared for a left side assault. Would love to see us mix it up and momo and Staines both get doubles with a couple try assists from Burton at fb.

Whino

Bench
With manly completion rates, I don't think we should change much from last week to be honest. Burt's or cleary to kick early and continually turn them around. Aim up in defence and let them make mistakes.

I reckon the boys will still be pretty fatigued from last week, physically and mentally. If we can play it down their end and just grind them down I think we will come away with the 2 points. No need to be to fancy.

I will still be surprised if we run out 1-17. Not sure how Spencer is but with how he looked last week you'd have to think he'd be 50/50. Well see where Burton plays too...

Nathans had the week off and will be refreshed. Big game for him against dce. Needs to come out and show he's the best hb in the comp and really guide us to a win.

One reason I hope Burton plays fb is he's passing and kicking game is much better than crittas. Him sweeping in on backline plays on the right side could really bring momo and Staines into the game.

Manly will no doubt be prepared for a left side assault. Would love to see us mix it up and momo and Staines both get doubles with a couple try assists from Burton at fb.

Definitely hit Manly's left edge. Their left edge defence has been terrible the early rounds.
I would even send Kikau over onto the right edge for a stint.

Last edited:

betcats

Referee
I really like Flanno as a commentator, he explains things well and with a lot less words than cronk

betcats

Referee
How bad are manly even the dogs will beat them

They are clueless. There’s something up there I think they just aren’t putting in. They had one or two good defensive sets to start then folded completely after kiks made that break

Panfa

Juniors
Chrichton too slow at the back.Better defending up in the line giving Burton more room to move at the back.

mxlegend99

Referee
Ffs Crichton ripped us off hard. $500k was too much for him. Deadset. He milked us for more. We would have been do much better off losing him. I was never convinced he was worth that extra and sadly he's not really proving he was

But hey he has one half decent season and suddenly he's worth elite money. Second year syndrome.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Ffs Crichton ripped us off hard. $500k was too much for him. Deadset. He milked us for more. We would have been do much better off losing him. I was never convinced he was worth that extra and sadly he's not really proving he was

But hey he has one half decent season and suddenly he's worth elite money. Second year syndrome.

wow..

snickers007

Juniors
Last 10 minutes of that half were very ordinary, and Critta has had some very bad plays. I reckon Ivan will persist for this match, but if Naden or Jennings brains it in Cup this weekend, I reckon Staines will be wearing the 1 next week.

Momo has had a couple of errors, but some real good touches too. And that left side is on fire.