What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 vs Sharks Team List (Saturday night @ ANZ)

eels_fan

First Grade
Moylan has been rubbish. They’ll actually improve without him (and have 4-5 less errors a match).

TheParraboy

Staff member
Moylan has been rubbish. They’ll actually improve without him (and have 4-5 less errors a match).

According the the official NRL site, he has had 6 errors in the 3 games, 2 in each match

He hasn't started the year well, but he is slippery and can set up something out of nothing. Probably most dangerous sharks attacking player behind Johnson

Parramatta Eels

1. Clint Gutherson (c)

2. Maika Sivo

3. Michael Jennings

4. Brad Takairangi

5. Blake Ferguson

6. Jaeman Salmon

7. Mitch Moses

8. Daniel Alvaro

9. Reed Mahoney

10. Junior Paulo

11. Shaun Lane

12. Marata Niukore

13. Tepai Moeroa

Interchange

14. Peni Terepo

15. Tim Mannah

16. Kane Evans

17. Oregon Kaufusi

18. Ray Stone

19. Matt McIlwrick

20. Josh Hoffman

21. George Jennings

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2019/04/02/eels-v-sharks-team-list/

Bazal

Post Whore
14-17 is yes.

That does seem odd. I suppose you can rotate Tepai to the edge but that requires careful interchange management...

Actually a quick looks shows that Marata has played 80 all 3 weeks and Lane 2/3.

So maybe McIlwrick onto the bench will be the only real shuffle?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Damn shame about Brown.

I know its all forwards 14-17, but would they stick with that or use McIlwrick as a backup hooker?

Lately Mahoney's playing a lot of game time.

EelsFan05

Bench
Does anyone else think that this might be a convenient reason for the coaching staff to give Drown a short spell and Salmon some minutes?

Like I've mentioned I ran into him on Sunday and he didnt show any external signs of having a lower back injury. Unless he suffered it at golf today which he posted in a story on Instagram.

Eelogical

Referee
Does anyone else think that this might be a convenient reason for the coaching staff to give Drown a short spell and Salmon some minutes?

Like I've mentioned I ran into him on Sunday and he didnt show any external signs of having a lower back injury. Unless he suffered it at golf today which he posted in a story on Instagram.
The report says he's been dealing with the back ailment for some time and will be out indefinitely. It's either a persistent niggle or something that might develop into a bigger issue if he doesn't get the appropriate treatment.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

He had it bandaged against the roosters.