What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5: Dragons V Sharks

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Dragons v Sharks

Game Thread

Please note - This is a game thread only, therefore only game posts can be made here (Teams, Articles). Any other posts will result in loss of points.

Referee: Penelope Pittstop

**Referee Blows Game On!**

Full Time: Wednesday 2nd July, 2003. 9:00PM AEST

Alan Shore

First Grade
Cronulla team
1. El Coconuto
2. Number 6
3. Tamazoid (c)
4. Keg
5. Beaver_Online
Interchange
6. Diehard

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Dragons Team:
1.Dragon Fanatic (c)
2.Saint Firman
3. Broncoman (vc)
4.Oh when the saints
5.The Knight Ryder
Reserves
1. Rooster_Man
2. Leaguenut
3. Benny

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Positional Play
Dragon Fanatic (C)
St George Illawarra Dragons

Everybody knows that there are certain jobs each position is renowned for, but few actually know the full responsibilities of each position. This is a quick outline of the positional play in “The greatest game of them all”.

Fullback: This man is usually gifted catcher and one on one tacker. He has the job of the last line of defence and is commonly either the saviour or the culprit in letting a line breaker through. He must be both a fast runner and a safe tackler cause once the attack gets past him a try is usually scored. He is also a good attacking option and when called up into the attacking line close to the goal line he offers an overlap as the opposition fullback is awaiting the kick.

The Wingers: These blokes are usually the fastest on the field. Their primary function is to carry the ball at great speed past their opposing defence to the goal line; conversely, to prevent their opposing defence to the goal line. They also must be light on their feet and quick footwork to stay in the field of play when close to the touchline.

The Centres: They must be strong, rugged and speedy and able to give their wingers a flying start when passing them the ball. The centres have the responsibility to take much of the sting out of the attack and drawing the tackles themselves to pretty much wrap them up before they get to their not so sturdy wingers. Good centres often call for the ball in loose play to take on the forwards as well as backs to make a clear path for his winger.

Five Eighth: What this man lacks in size he must make up for in skill, speed and agility. Traditionally his main job is the first link in the back line but if you are have a halfback like Andrew Johns you are there as an extra ball runner. But if you aren’t playing outside a halfback like that you are the first link of the back line and you direct the play. If he decides to pass he must time it with precision to give his centre every opportunity to bust the defence. He will also need to have the skill to know when put kicks in and when to switch play.

Halfback: Another physically small man who must have speed, have lots of football smarts and be incredibly fit. Forwards and some backs can have stints in a game but the halfback is an 80 minutes player. A complete understanding with his forwards is essential and he must also be able to put lift his forwards because if the yare not playing well it will make his job a lot harder. He must be able to pass well and give quick service to his five eight and have a good all round kicking game.

Lock Forward: One of the true utility players. The lock must be able to play any position from Fullback to Hooker. Because he is in such a good position to break out of the scrum he must be quick as well as big and must be a strong ball runner. Off the scrum he must be ready to tackle the opposing halfback has a run and his own halfback misses the tackle. In defence he will join the back line and in attack he will spearhead an advance of forwards. Above all he must be a flawless cover defender to bring down even the strongest centres.

Second Rowers: These two men are usually very powerful in running the ball and in defence. They share a lot of their responsibilities with the front rowers. In attack they must hit it up and continue over the advantage line. In defence they must be hard tacklers and quite mobile around the field.

Prop Forwards: These are generally the biggest men on the field. They must be strong and fit and hard to tackle. Each run they should make plenty of metres through sheer brute force. They also must be able to tackle and wrap up the ball so not to let the attacker to offload.

Hooker: The dummy half. He must be a strong runner and a great passer of the ball. The halfback and the hooker should have good communication and they must have complete and utter trust in each other. The hooker also used to hook for the ball in the scrum.

LEARN THE RULES
The Knight Ryder
St George Illawarra Dragons

This is for all who play the game of Rugby League or are thinking of doing so it tells you how to “zip” it on the field.

We often see players arguing the point with the referee, especially if he has awarded a penalty to the other side for some minor infringement of the rules. As Rex Mossop used so often say during his television coverage of the big matches, “You’ll never get anywhere arguing with the ref”. The referee might make some mistakes but his job is to decide instantly the rights and wrings of situations, which arise during a game. Somebody has to make the decision, if left to the players the game would soon develop into a free-for-all brawl.

So the first rule of Rugby League is that the referee’s word is final, sure the captain can go up and ask for clarification but if he or any other player does it in the wrong way you will be marched for dissent. Before the game starts the ref will tell the captains what he is looking out for and what he expects from them and their teams, but it will all be within the scope of the rules.

The referee will expect that every player on the field knows the rules. If the whistle is blown because you have infringed one of the rules, its no good telling him you didn’t know. So please learn the rules before you play instead of –Learning them as you play- because that can disadvantage your team.

Referees are very skilled in understanding Rugby League players and many have played the game to a high level before taking up refereeing. They know how heated players can sometimes get during a game, and they are able to distinguish between what is a foolish punch thrown in a moment of anger or annoyance, and what is a deliberate cold-blooded attempt to “nail” an opponent. The football thug deliberately sets out to flatten a rival opponent with a well-timed punch or kick. They don’t care whether it lands on the body as long as it causes maximum injury. He also tries to do it when the referee isn’t looking. The player when caught - as he mostly is – is sent from the field without caution. In the past 20 years there has been a major crackdown on thuggery and it has been mostly filtered from our game.

Some players while not being guilty of downright thuggery of causing a rival deliberate and serious injury will try other sorts of tricks to gain an unfair advantage for their side. They often needle their opponents either by saying things, which are intended to make their rivals so angry that they will “do their blocks” and throw a punch, or they will use the confusion of a scrum or a ruck to tweak an opponent’s nose or gouge their eyes. In the pat 20 years also there has also been a major crackdown on petty things such as these. People have been fined, suspended even kicked out of the game for doing these things. So in case you have been informed that this type of activity is a good thing, be warned that referee’s may turn a blind eye if you are retaliated against.

Although fans and players might not think so, the referee is usually quite fair in handing out penalties and turning a blind eye.

Words 573

LeagueNut

First Grade
LeagueNut - St George Illawarra Dragons
............................................................................................................

I remember it like it was yesterday …

St George Illawarra fullback Ben Hornby had just dived over the line in the 79th minute to assure victory for the Dragons in their final match of the 2002 regular season against Newcastle. But the size of the victory meant that for the first time, the Warriors had finished as minor premiers.

As soon as that final try was scored, I lost it. I hadn’t cried so hard since … well, actually a few weeks earlier when we achieved a magical double over the Bulldogs and Broncos in successive weekends. But in comparison, that was a small tear in the eye. This was different, and so much more enjoyable.

Still shaking, I managed to slip Dave Dobbyn’s Warriors theme song ‘Loyal’ into the CD player and cranked it up to an impossibly loud level. Neighbours were probably yelling at me … but who cares? This was complete bliss … and it took me a LONG time to come back down again.

This was the stuff dreams were made of … the Warriors were a team to be proud of, and suddenly tickets to the first playoff match in New Zealand were in hot demand. And I was going to be there. History was going to be made, and I was going to see it first hand. Could it get any better than this??

Of course it could …

Next Sunday, the Warriors ran out in front of 25,799 screaming fans and one LeagueNut - completely overawed and still shaking a little bit from the previous week! The noise of the crowd, especially as we rose as one and chanted “Ali … Ali …” will never be forgotten. After the game was won though, I felt empty … the finals run had only just started and I felt like I was being left behind as the team travelled to Sydney in search of the Holy Grail.

So I wrote a poem …

I’ve lead a good life here so far
For many fun-filled years
But something happened just weeks ago
That brought me down to tears.

It wasn’t a family tragedy
Or a run-in with a cop
It was those Mighty Warriors
Finishing on the top.

I watched them beat the Raiders
We’ve got a week off now!
But when the game had finished
I started to wonder … “How?”

How can I get to Sydney??
I’ll do whatever it takes!
I’d swim or row or fly
In a crate of poisonous snakes.

If only I had the dollars
To make my dream come true
I could sell my worldly possessions :)
For eight dollars fifty two … :(

I’ll have to leave it to the Gods
To grant my final request
‘Cause once we make the Grand Final
I’m bound to have a cardiac arrest.

Amazingly enough, the Gods answered my plea … although the God in this case took on the unlikely form of my boss. It seems as though everyone at work was thoroughly sick of my fanatical rantings and once a few calls were made, a solution had been found. I was leaving for Sydney!

But first, I had a small problem … I needed to find someone to look after my four-year-old while I took this trip of a lifetime! A quick call to my sister should do the trick - and she gladly agreed to keep him at her house for a few days. But what’s even more remarkable is that she was actually in labour while I was talking to her!! She understood … and the Gods had conspired to make this trip a reality.

Telstra Stadium, Sydney. What a truly sensational day. The atmosphere, the occasion, the unique feeling of supporting your team in their biggest test to date, and the elation when John Carlaw scored under the bar. For approximately an hour after the match I was wandering around in a daze … circling the magnificent Stadium, smiling like an idiot at everyone, and generally soaking up the buzz. The next day I ended up wandering around Parramatta … still smiling like an idiot, and still wearing my Warriors jersey. A shout came from an office block, and I turned around to see a ’thumbs up’ protruding from an open window. A car drove past, and someone yelled “Get that shirt off you idiot!” … and I still couldn’t stop smiling!

Thank you Gods … whoever you are. And remember - it’s just a matter of faith!
............................................................................................................

750 words. Poem is ©LeagueNut Designs Limited, All Rights Reserved.

Beaver_Online

Juniors
Beaver_Online
Posting for the Sharks, Position 5

Prejudiced & Biased Louts

Channel 9 has come under fire for the inequitable distribution of free to air rugby league coverage in Season 2003, and quite rightly so.

The Canberra Raiders were a club vocal in its opposition of Channel Nine’s programming methods because these methods, according to the club, affected the livelihood of the club through an inability to attract sponsorship resulting from lack of exposure and publicity, which thankfully through great onfield performances has been rectified.

Sponsorship and media exposure is paramount to the financial success of any rugby league club.

But while the daggers have been out for Channel 9s constant refusal to ‘spread the love’ to every football club via equal free to air television exposure on its Friday night and Sunday afternoon games, the same daggers seem to be planted firmly in the kitchen draw for one of Rugby League’s key magazines – Rugby League Week.

Analysis of Rugby League Week’s cover feature stories up to Round 16 in 2003, shows that the Packer controlled Channel 9 network is not the only media outlet to favour rugby league clubs over others.

Review of the current top four in the NRL shows that the only club to continually attract significant – in fact overwhelming - attention in Rugby League Week is the Roosters, currently sitting in 4th position on the NRL table.

League leaders Brisbane have appeared once, the Canberra Raiders once (just this week), and the Penrith Panthers twice on the cover of this magazine.

The Roosters have managed to feature in 4 Rugby League Week cover articles so far in 16 issues in 2003 (and that doesn’t take into account three issues that don’t count – two dedicated to State of Origin and one dedicated to the richest players in the NRL).

What is most interesting is that Rugby League Week, like Channel 9, is controlled by the Packer family through Australian Consolidated Press (ACP). In fact ACPs publisher is none other than Mr James Packer.

While many argue about the conflicts of interest of News Limited having such a significant stake in the National Rugby League – through its Daily and Sunday Telegraph and Courier Mail newspaper titles, a 25 per cent share in Foxtel and representation on the National Rugby League Board – Publishing and Broadcasting Limited seems to have fallen under the radar of many critics, despite its equally large stake in the NRL – through Channel 9, through Rugby League Week and also through a 25 per cent stake in Foxtel.

What makes the situation decidedly worse for the remaining 14 clubs in the NRL is that they – unlike the Roosters - do not have the backing of the Publishing and Broadcasting empire.

While Mr Packer may no longer be on the board of the Roosters, James’ good mate and Channel 9 executive David Gyngell remains on the board.

Is it any wonder the likes of Canberra and the Wests Tigers struggled to secure sponsorship at the commencement of 2003 while the Roosters continue to sign up sponsorship in abundance?

Of course performances on the paddock need to be taken into account and no doubt last years premiers are deserved of their financial success and abundance of sponsorship dollars.

But take the Roosters’ 2002 premiership away and consider this hypothetical - if you had $1 million to spend in 2004 on sponsorship and you had to choose between the Roosters and the Wests Tigers who finish on equal competition points in 2003, with equal home crowd averages and equal club memberships, which club would you choose to sponsor?

The club supported by the Glebe and Inner Western Weekly, the Inner Western Suburbs Courier and the Campbelltown Advertiser for media coverage or the club incessantly promoted and favoured by the Packer empire through its companies Nine Network and Australian Consolidated Press businesses?

Publishing & Broadcasting Limited should keep the PBL anacronym…they just need change its meaning to Prejudiced & Biased Louts

Words: 656

keg

Juniors
Keg-Cronulla

The June 30 meatmarket.

With the end of the financial year upon us, the anti-tampering laws are now lifted. The result being that all clubs can now look to bolster their 2004 playing rosters with talent from other clubs who are either sick of their current abode, or are surplus to requirements. Many say that this is a good thing, with players being able to cater for their families and prepare for the next year. However, surely the current clubs must find this slightly offputting.

The massive player movements have already begun, with Richard Swain leaving Brisbane at season's end, while the Bulldogs are losing three lower graders to Souths. The deadline has been lifted for just over 24 hours and already four players have confirmed their new club for next season, while rumours are circling of many more, especially the lynchpin of the Bulldogs backline, Nigel Vagana, leaving at season's end. While this is good for family security for the players, it must be a negative for team morale and players motivation. How can a player possibly be motivated to perform at his best while he knows that he will not be at the club next season? The player knows he is not competing to hold down a first grade spot, and his money is already assured. Where is the motivation to play at his best? It doesn't exist.

While we question a players motivation, why would a coach pick a player who is moving on at season's end. While many of us felt Justin Hodges was hard done by by Wayne Bennett in his final season at Brisbane, we must surely admit that what Bennett said at the time was spot on. If a player is not going to stay at the club, why pour more time into developing him? This harms a side's chances of winning a premiership because one of the best players may be dropped because the coach sees no point in moulding him into a top player because he's due to leave. Players and coaches are both hit hard by this rule.

And then there's the fans. A club can't build up a constant supporter base if a fan is following one player. Many females only support the Roosters due to Fittler, many only Saints due to Barrett and so on. Even the male fans develop a respect for one player. When I was a youngster, I thought Andrew Leeds was just magnificent-professional, quiet, reliable. While I never followed him because of physical reasons (I'm not gay), I developed a deep respect for the great job he did week in week out in a side that got constantly belted. Those fans are important because they buy merchandise. Even if we forget those fans for a moment, what about those fair weather fans? Those fans who only support the side when they're winning? We know Parramatta has about 15,000 of them, as far as crowd figures go. Penrith about the same, and again for Wests Tigers. They will drop off if they hear of a top player leaving the club because they will automatically assume the club is in trouble for the following season. But most importantly, what about the bond between fan and player? No fan can ever feel fully bonded to players anymore because they can up and leave at any time after June 30. Being a magpies man, I thought the three players (in 1999) who would stay with us for life were Brett Hodgson, Kevin McGuinness and John Skandalis. Only one remains. How can a fan ever now feel fully attached to their club when this merry-go-round occurs annually?

The player trading system is a joke. Players leave for more money, fans leave the game because they get disillusioned, and the NRL loses TV rights money because the game is no longer as attractive to Channel nine. Something must be done to fix this farce, and soon.

Alan Shore

First Grade
***Cronulla Captain***

Get off Queensland's back!

By Tamazoid

Much conjecture has been raised about Queensland following the two thrashings handed to them by New South Wales in games one and two of the series. Some have even gone overboard and said the Origin concept is 'dead', and Queensland won't be winning another Origin series anytime soon.

How quickly do people forget? The past two years, Queensland have retained the series. They were competing in Game One until the pitch of Sandcorp Stadium injured their two strike centres, Hodges and Bowman, with the latter only being on the field for a few second before suffering the injury. It wasn't long ago everyone was whinging about the pathetic side NSW chose, including left-field selections such as Timmins at 5/8th. Everyone said Queensland would win the series 3-0!

One problem that has been consistently raised recently is depth. Queensland only have two clubs in the competition, and the Broncos are well known for hoarding all the top talent through their scholarship program, stunting player development. Just look at when they poached Scott Prince from the Cowboys, who was a star up there. Yet for most of his tenure at the Broncos he has been languishing in the Toowoomba Qld Cup side or on the sidelines with a broken leg. It's yet another reason why the NRL have to get off their bum and introduce another Queensland team. Gold Coast looks more and more likely of re-admittance for 2005/6 which can only be a good thing.

Even with the two club excuse though, there are still an abundance of Queenslanders eligible for Origin selection. I mean the ESL. Players the calibre of McKenna, D.Smith, J.Smith, Greenhill and former captain Adrian Lam are plying their trade over there. If they selected some of those players, they could quite easily walkover Goose Gould's one man NSW team. As for releases, they got one for Alfie so it would seem it wouldn't be too hard with some lobbying. QLD lack a halfback (Lam) and someone who cleans up in defence and does the crucial little things right which go unnoticed (McKenna & D.Smith).

Then you have the perrenial dropkicks that continually get Origin jumpers. Useless, overrated elderly thugs like Gee and Ben "I can't kick and sleep with Bennett's daughter" Ikin. Both are past it and Ikin lost the only thing he ever had which was speed. All other aspects of his game are barely adequate for Qld Cup, and the only good thing Gee has done recently is fluke a 40/20 kick. Ironically both should be punted to Group 10 or France.

In my opinion, despite his unsurpassed record, (one Brian Smith would kill for :lol:), Wayne Bennett has done his time as Origin coach. He has already been shown to have a conflict of interest as Broncos coach and father-in-law of Ikin. As soon as he goes, we get rid of pathetic dropkick, Ikin and Gee namely. Who's waiting in the wings? The main who's a dead certainty for Dally M Coach of the Year, Johnny Lang. He had a 60.1% success rate at Cronulla, taking them to three Preliminary Finals, a Grand Final and countless other finals appearances. He's also worked wonders with Penrith this year. He also has the guts to pick rookies, excitement machines and make the tough calls.

Anyway, this would be my side for Origin 3:

1. D.Lockyer
2. C.Schifcofske
3. C.McKenna
4. M.Sing
5. R.Wesser
6. M.Bowen
7. A.Lam
13. D.Smith
12. G.Tallis (c)
11. P.Civoniceva
10. S.Price
9. S.Berrigan
8. S.Webcke
Interchange
14. D.Nutley
15. S.Sattler
16. S.Hegarty
17. B.Meyers

Punted: Ikin, Gee, Carlaw, Tate
In: Meyers, Nutley, Lam, D.Smith, Schifcofske, Wesser, McKenna

Meyers has been outplaying Carlaw whilst Danny Nutley is a workhorse who is deserving of selection and can even create tries through soccer-style 'headers'.

Berrigan is a great defender and good running the ball, but he isn't a half. He makes a great hooker, where Queensland are lacking. Lam is every bit as good as Johns right now and with Bowen in the halves would add real spark in attack. Smith and McKenna are two of the best defenders I've ever seen and both do the little vital things right. Schifcofske is at the top of the Dally M ladder and Wesser is leading tryscorer.

With those problems repairable, things are looking fine. Origin sure ain't a 'dead' concept, and Queensland is NOT a spent force.

Word Count: 728

El Coconuto

Bench
The Media Jigsaw Puzzle
Posted by El Coconuto

At one stage, to say that Phil Gould was the biggest spade in the world of Rugby League would have been inadequate. In saying that however, to say that Gould was ever a genius or coaching mastermind was perhaps an exaggeration.

I'm going to be honest with you; there are some things in life I just cannot comprehend in doing. Watching the cricket and pretending I like it, calling my ex-girlfriend to find out if her best friend is still single and defending Phil Gould, are each situations where listening to Justin Timberlake suddenly becomes easy, or at least not so hard.

I've maintained for years that sport is influenced by two things; style and media hype.

There is an old boxing saying that 'styles make fights'. The Mohammed Ali-Joe Frazier rivalry epitomises the truth in this. Whilst Ali was the better all-round boxer, Frazier had that one right hook that Ali couldn't stop.

This years NBA grand final series was no exception. In theory, having the New Jersey Nets and San Antonio Spurs playing against each other looked like magic. In practice, who could have imagined how boring the leagues two best defensive teams could've been. Were it not for the right knee of Chris Webber, the Sacramento Kings (who were the best offensive team in the league) heart and soul, the NBA finals would have been a much more exciting and watched event.

Relate that to league and you couldn't have a clearer reflection than Ricky Stuart's 'up and in'style of defence against Chris Anderson's 'flat style of attack'; which generated media hype for weeks in the lead-up to the clash between the Roosters and Sharks respectively. The two teams met three times from round 22 to round 1 of the finals series, and not one game failed to deliver the excitement that was expected. Ultimately Ricky Stuart won the battle, and a premiership to go with it. You see, style's make fights.

This brings me to my next point, media hype.

As I said earlier, I'm not a particular fan of Phil Gould, and defending him isn't specifically my writing specialty, but the manner in which the media dealt with the Johns/Gould fiasco was little more than a fabrication. I don't blame Phil for loosing his cool in the footy show the following few nights but before I touch on anything to do with football I want to raise a point that often goes un-noticed to the happy-go-lucky league fan. The objective of the media is to generate a reaction. In reality, the truth doesn't always do that.

Media can be both positive and negative; I mean hey, would State of Origin really be as exciting if the media didn't make such a big fuss over it? I doubt it. In saying that here's a rhetorical question I've been asking myself for the better part of the last couple of months; would we still be hearing from the NSW selection process critics now if the Blues had have lost the Origin series?

I guess that's rule number two of the media right, if you get it wrong, don't be afraid to write your next article under the impression you never had a problem with what you said in the first place.

In closing how many of us actually knew that America aired the NCAA Basketball Championship on ESPN live? For those of you who don't know what the NCAA is, think of it as the Premier League of the NRL. I am bemused by the lack of coverage in regards to the lower or junior ranks of football. Who is to say that the next Andrew Johns is lurking excitement somewhere in the lower ranks waiting for his big break to come through some form of a media generation that for some reason or other just refuses to televise any lower ranked league games? That's not a shot at Channel 9, that's a shot at the rest of the free to air stations, the pay per view stations and the newspapers who figure one small block of results is enough to cover what at times, is more exciting than NRL games. But then again, with no media hype or apparent style, who would have noticed otherwise?

Oh well, not to worry I guess. I could always turn it to Friday Night Football and watch the Bulldogs, Broncos or Roosters again.

ozzie

Bench
Game over its 9.00pm and all is well..

clock_0.gif

Ladies and Gentlemen. As most of you are aware I have joined the good fight in seeing that the game of Forum 7's be successfull.

El Coconuto has posted 11 minutes late. The rules state catagorically that all posts must be in by 9.00 p.m

I am unaware of any specific problems with Elco not being able to post on time.

What I do propose is that the late submission of his post be taken to a vote.

Once the vote has been done the committee will then decide if the article can be included.

Elco, you know the rules, and to support justification of your late entry if there is one, could you please put your case forward.

Sincerely

Debbie....

To Vote

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=9455#9455

Alan Shore

First Grade
Penelope Pittstop said:
Ladies and Gentlemen. As most of you are aware I have joined the good fight in seeing that the game of Forum 7's be successfull.

El Coconuto has posted 11 minutes late. The rules state catagorically that all posts must be in by 9.00 p.m

I am unaware of any specific problems with Elco not being able to post on time.

What I do propose is that the late submission of his post be taken to a vote.

Once the vote has been done the committee will then decide if the article can be included.

Elco, you know the rules, and to support justification of your late entry if there is one, could you please put your case forward.

Sincerely

Debbie....

To Vote

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=9455#9455

I have stated some of El Coco's special circumstances in the Management forum and as such, there is absolutely no excuse for not including his post.

Dragons

League Nut 8.9
So well written and so from the heart that I knew exactly how you felt.

Dragon Fanatic 7.5
A concise and informative essay. For those new to the game, this is a great read, which gives an explanation of the various field positions in the game.

The Knight Ryder 8.0
Certainly topical, current and you have put forward your opinion in a well thought out manner.

Sharks

Beaver On-Line 8.1
Well-written essay supported with facts and figures, concerning the programming of televised Games. Opinionated, and a topic sure to spark debate between Rugby League Supporters

Keg 8.4
Certainly on the mark as far as being current and topical. You have backed your opinions with realistic and often talked about issues in the League Community.

Tamazoid 8.1
An extremely opinionated essay Tamazoid, and one that comes from the heart. Well written and sure to attract much discussion and debate.

Sharks 24.6 defeat Dragons 24.4

The Penelope Pittstop Encouragement Award goes to M.O.T.M League Nut.

**El Coconuto.
There was no advantage in using your post, so it will remain unmarked and can be used again.

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
.2! Oh well. Thanx alot Penelope as El Cocconuto's post did not need to be marked. I thank the sharks on a wonderful game and hope next time we meet we can post all 10 articles! Great work by everyone!

Alan Shore

First Grade
Dragon Fanatic said:
.2! Oh well. Thanx alot Penelope as El Cocconuto's post did not need to be marked. I thank the sharks on a wonderful game and hope next time we meet we can post all 10 articles! Great work by everyone!

Thanks for the game DF. Your team posted well and I especially liked your post.

Latest posts