What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 Friday 6th April @ Jubilee Oval v Dragons

Travitoh

First Grade
For me, AR comes in for AD who drops back the bench. Kennar in for Hunt if he's ok to go. Maybe Turner for Nicholls.

Pommy

Coach
Personally I’m not convinced we should let AR walk back in to the side. I think a stint out of the team might be a kick up the arse he needs. If he feels he is still an auto select where is his motivation to get his form back?
Personally I think it’s very unlikely we get anything from this game no matter what so leaving him out to try and motivate him doesn’t really lose us anything.

Travitoh

First Grade
Last week someone floated the idea of him coming from the bench which isn't a bad one.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Kennar probably still not right til week after I'd reckon so:

AJ
Hunt
Gagai
GI
Jennings
Cody
Reynolds
Tom
Cook
Sam
Sutton
Crichton
Murray

Douiehi
Nicholls
George
Tatola

Farah
Clark
Burns
Turner

If Sam is out Nicholls goes to prop with Turner or Clark coming in.

Without Sam we can't beat St Merge.

I think he will go the judiciary. Not much in it imo. Many players do that. Good Seibs fired up over it too!

Morris milked it for all it was worth!

Clifferd

Coach
Kennar probably still not right til week after I'd reckon so:

AJ
Hunt
Gagai
GI
Jennings
Cody
Reynolds
Tom
Cook
Sam
Sutton
Crichton
Murray

Douiehi
Nicholls
George
Tatola

Farah
Clark
Burns
Turner

If Sam is out Nicholls goes to prop with Turner or Clark coming in.

Without Sam we can't beat St Merge.

I think he will go the judiciary. Not much in it imo. Many players do that. Good Seibs fired up over it too!

Morris milked it for all it was worth!

Dragons 50-0

ThingFish

Juniors
So Sammy has officially been charged. Grade 1. One week if guilty. Two if we fight it and loose. That’s a son of a bitch!!

Pommy

Coach
I would fight it, still don’t think there’s much in it.

Going to miss the game as I will be in the NT but hoping I can get to watch it on TV.

Any ticketed members need to speak to the membership office before Wednesday and the club will pay for your ticket to attend after Dragons reneged on the reciprocal deal.

callmack1

Staff member
This game will be a huge test and I can't wait to see how we go.

Shutting down their halves will be the key as they have been tearing it up.

Rabbits20

Immortal
So Sammy has officially been charged. Grade 1. One week if guilty. Two if we fight it and loose. That’s a son of a bitch!!
Problem is if he fights and loses it's 2 weeks.

They are targeting Sam more than others I feel.

See many of those every week.

ThingFish

Juniors
Problem is if he fights and loses it's 2 weeks.

They are targeting Sam more than others I feel.

See many of those every week.
I don’t understand why the bunker got involved. On the field it was play on. Then Morris goes for an academy award and the bunker pulls up play. They are only suppose to do that if there is a deliberate malicious act. This to me looked like a normal carry and Morris got himself in a bad position.

I think it’s worth risking the 2 games. 1: if innocent he won’t loose a game 2: if he is found guilty he will burn all his carryover points, so they won’t be there to screw him in the important end of year games, like say Issac Luke missing the 2014 GF because of carry over. 3: if guilty the other forwards have to step-up, all of them. Could be the best thing for them to bring their games to the next level.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm starting to agree with STID in it's too risky for Sam to take the charge on!

Might as well miss the week and be back for Rorters for our pack to smash theirs!

Might as well see how the boys go character wise against St Merge without the soul of our pack!

Start George and Tom I would. See how they go. George may make errors with more mins but I'd take the risk! Get them both charging and really winding up! What a point they could prove with blinders!!!

I think without Sam we could lose by 34 against St Merge.

If we lose by about 10 points I'll be very proud!!

I do get your points though Thing Fish.

Just don't wanna go 2-4. Rather be 3-3

Rabbits20

Immortal
8. Tom
9. Cook
10. George
11. Sutton
12. Crichton
13. Murray

14. Douiehi
15. Nicholls
16. Tatola
17. Clark/Turner

Murray to play 80mins!

I would worry about the twins defensively though!!

I think George would actually have a point to prove!

We need power against St Merge which is why I prefer Nicholls off the bench once the sting has gone out a bit!

If we beat St Merge without Sam I think I'd cry!

callmack1

Staff member
Are they still sleeping at the wheel though our recruitment team or are they finally pulling their finger out again?? Time will tell?..
Judging by the players we're going after, I'd say the latter but we'll see. Going after them is one thing, actually signing them is another.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
St George have a very well rounded side. This will be a tough game as I rate them as top 4 contenders. Hopefully it’s not a blowout score. Just wanna see the boys play for 80 minutes.