What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 - Rabbitohs vs Dragons: Saturday 9th April 5:30pm @Accor Stadium

handyman2190

Bench
You watch with both eyes open. At the same time, you also need to keep your brain alert. Then you have to put the two together to formulate a thought on what just happened in front of you. From your DUMB comments, (and I have gone through a couple of yours before I got bored shitless and before I began to think there was no hope for the future of the human race), you are excused from that basic use of skills because you have no experience. Now piss off because I'm looking at the footy - as opposed to you just staring at it waiting for the fun to start when the adverts come on. When I want to hear your opinion I'll go into the toilet and pull a chain. Simple (just like you).
You show your dumb and uninformed bullshit comments that show your ignorance, CHAMPION!!, if u dont want to hear,though i dont know how you can hear on this forum because i read, shows how simple your views are, your warped and rude bs isnt appreciated mr lesshead, f**k off

Nafedogg

Juniors
No, mate. Bellamy never directs the blow-up abuse directly at the player the way Demetriou did: watch it again then compare it to Bellamy - what a dumb comparison. Do you actually pay attention? BTW our bloke ain't no Bellamy - so don't even mention them in the same breath. What a gold standard dumb comment that was.
Yes I did watch it, and yea I will still compare it to Bellamy or any other couch, and yes you still made a dumb comment. Go have a lay down haha

Morehead St

Juniors
Yes I did watch it, and yea I will still compare it to Bellamy or any other couch, and yes you still made a dumb comment. Go have a lay down haha
Is that the best you can do to justify yourself? What an inept and flaccid response. You came out all guns blazing with your nuclear option using the term, "dumb". Let me tell ya - I was scared, man! And now this! Please don't go to the toilet for a crap as you will be losibg the best part of yourself. Enjoy your Bex 'n' beer. And don't forget to put your teeth back in for dinner.

Nafedogg

Juniors
Is that the best you can do to justify yourself? What an inept and flaccid response. You came out all guns blazing with your nuclear option using the term, "dumb". Let me tell ya - I was scared, man! And now this! Please don't go to the toilet for a crap as you will be losibg the best part of yourself. Enjoy your Bex 'n' beer. And don't forget to put your teeth back in for dinner.
Hahaha. You are funny my guy.

Morehead St

Juniors
Bwarrrharhaha. Thank you. I have enjoyed my time playing with you - though I must admit that I do feel like a bully, slammin' a mental pygmy 'n' all.

southsport

First Grade
You show your dumb and uninformed bullshit comments that show your ignorance, CHAMPION!!, if u dont want to hear,though i dont know how you can hear on this forum because i read, shows how simple your views are, your warped and rude bs isnt appreciated mr lesshead, f**k off
Lol, he believes in man-made climate change too. :D

Morehead St

Juniors
NO

Nafedogg

Juniors
Bwarrrharhaha. Thank you. I have enjoyed my time playing with you - though I must admit that I do feel like a bully, slammin' a mental pygmy 'n' all.
I wouldn’t let you play with my dog to be honest, but nice try. Trust me mate you are far from a bully, but keep telling yourself you are if that gets you off 😁

Morehead St

Juniors
I wouldn’t let you play with my dog to be honest, but nice try. Trust me mate you are far from a bully, but keep telling yourself you are if that gets you off 😁
C'mon, mattttey. Surely you can do better than that? Put some thought (cough, cough) into it, pleaseeee...you are really boring.
Now, I'll resume this tomorrow as I have a family to be with this evening.

Morehead St

Juniors
Your dog? WTF? Why should I interrupt you when you are with your only love interest? Listen luvvie, I do not needyour permission to let me do anything in this free society. You made a dumb comment and now you are being played - whether you like it or not is irrelevant.
So far all you have done to defend yourself to to deepen the view that your teachers must have been sad when you left school before the end of Year 9.
The best you can do snow flake is to cry to an admin to soothe your hurt feelings.

Latest posts