What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 Unfortunately.

jeffdragon

Bench
Someone had to start it.
Before yesterday I thought we give it to the Dolphins after yesterday I'm not sure at all.
They habe a few injuries and suspensions but as stated they will be in the contest all the way, being coached by Benny.
They might be a bit flat after the Brincs game.
But we might hit a new low on Saturday during and after this game.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
So far in games this season we have played for 60 minutes, 70 minutes and 40 minutes. I don't know if it's a fitness or attitude thing but either way it will take time to correct. Wayne Bennett on the other hand always has his sides play for the full 80 minutes.

Dolphins by 20.

Dragon David

First Grade
Yes, your turn Jeff. I would love us to be able to turn things around but I realise that as a joint venture club versus a club which is not merged with any other and is new and eager, it will be another game that we will lose.

Reactions: WTC

JamesRustle

First Grade
My fellow Dragon supporters, after the pounding at home in the local derby, and the Sharks looking far nearer to a premiership than us, I am reminded of the phrase "It’s always darkest before the dawn".....

Unfortunately, by my calculations, dawn is at least 5 years away... and by derivation, our next premiership window opens in 2030.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
My fellow Dragon supporters, after the pounding at home in the local derby, and the Sharks looking far nearer to a premiership than us, I am reminded of the phrase "It’s always darkest before the dawn".....

Unfortunately, by my calculations, dawn is at least 5 years away... and by derivation, our next premiership window opens in 2030.
Good post. You are both optimistic and pessimistic all in the one post! Something for everyone!

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade

How comforting James....hopefully Im still alive by then....thanks anyway I feel better now

HenryTatana

Juniors
My wife has organised a weekend away in Kiama this weekend.
I was thinking of grabbing a couple of tickets and drive up for the phins game, but after last night I don't think I'll bother wasting our time, effort and money.
Why ruin a weekend away? Save your money, and take the misses out for a good feed and some nice wine and a few beers for yourself. Win win.

rasaint

Juniors
Don’t feel too much sympathy for Dolphins,

We have lost our good try scoring fast fullback in Ramsey for the season and haven’t got SOO forward Jack DeBelin on the park yet.

Dolphins recruited half the powerful premiership Storm pack and other very good standard players. Always thought the Dolphins were a genuine chance at top 4. It’s a myth that they are ‘battlers and underdogs’.

Lets see what happens Saturday night in the gong.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Why ruin a weekend away? Save your money, and take the misses out for a good feed and some nice wine and a few beers for yourself. Win win.
I was thinking of grabbing a couple of tickets and drive up for the phins game, but after last night I don't think I'll bother wasting our time, effort and money.
nah...take your Mrs to the first half...then leave and take her out for a good feed and some nice wine and a few beers and don't check the final score until you get back from your holiday.

thebigredv

First Grade
How in the world are Dragons favourites for this game?

I know they’ve had some injury misfortune but they still have 3 things our team don’t:

- footy brains
- a coach
- heart

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Dont want get personal DB but if thats a photo of your wife at your age I wouldnt have wasted my time at the footy...especially at a weekend away.....go out have dinner and enjoy yourselves

Dragon Blood

Juniors

Dont want get personal DB but if thats a photo of your wife at your age I wouldnt have wasted my time at the footy...especially at a weekend away.....go out have dinner and enjoy yourselves

I think you are both 100% right gents.

I gave up a free ticket to watch Cypress Hill @ Homebush with my brother and instead went to Kogarah with high hopes of a good game.

I'm not making that mistake two weekends in a row. If the club in general including owners/board, coaching staff, and players don't give a crap about us fans then I'm not making that effort either anymore. That probably will be the last game I attend for this season anyway.

Blood Shot, my wife did look like that when we got married in our 20's, but now we're in our early 50's after 2 kids she's still more than worthy of my full attention this weekend.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
F
Don’t feel too much sympathy for Dolphins,

We have lost our good try scoring fast fullback in Ramsey for the season and haven’t got SOO forward Jack DeBelin on the park yet.

Dolphins recruited half the powerful premiership Storm pack and other very good standard players. Always thought the Dolphins were a genuine chance at top 4. It’s a myth that they are ‘battlers and underdogs’.

Let’s see what happens Saturday night in the gong.
f**k the dolphins…cheating pricks