What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 V Eels

unKwn

Juniors
PARRAMATTA FACTS UPDATE
  1. It has been 11,509 days since Parramatta last won a premiership

2. It has been 213 days since Parramatta last won a game

3. Currently Gareth Widdop and DCE have scored more points individually than Parramatta have so far this season. And they are tied with Chad Townsend on 38 points.

4. Parramatta have more wooden spoons than any other current NRL team with 13 spoons won. They have a spoon strike rate of 19.11%, meaning they have won a spoon one in every five years.

5. Parramatta are the only team to have lost by over 50 points in 2018

6. Parramatta are the only team that have been held scoreless in 2018
found it on reddit lol

Black Magik

Juniors
It would have been better if the Tigers put more on them rather than gave them some confidence late in the game

tripster

Juniors
Danger Will Robinson. The good work done in Townsville will be completely undone if the side cannot beat the Eels.

Yes I see this game as a real risk for us. The Eels will be desperate for a win, and I expect them to throw everything at us. T-Rex was starting to look good late in the game as well, and they'll will take some confidence away from how they finished. It is also the sort of game that the Panthers have historically lost (I suffer long term scarring).

Yes I see this game as a real risk for us. The Eels will be desperate for a win, and I expect them to throw everything at us. T-Rex was starting to look good late in the game as well, and they'll will take some confidence away from how they finished. It is also the sort of game that the Panthers have historically lost (I suffer long term scarring).
The forwards have literally nothing to throw at us. They aren't a good side

OldPanther

Coach
Everyone saying in one of the threads that Will Smith was bad but he wasn't. A mistake but generally was good. If he had halves feeding him good ball he'd be pretty dangerous. Very nice running game and made Hayne at Fullback look like an amateur(comparing 2018)

tripster

Juniors
The forwards have literally nothing to throw at us. They aren't a good side

We were down 14-0 against them in Round 1. They also put 20 points on the Tigers who only conceded 1 try against the Roosters, 1 try against the Storm, and no tries against the Broncos. I agree that they haven't looked too good in the first four games, but it is still a risky game for us.

Black Magik

Juniors
Everyone saying in one of the threads that Will Smith was bad but he wasn't. A mistake but generally was good. If he had halves feeding him good ball he'd be pretty dangerous. Very nice running game and made Hayne at Fullback look like an amateur(comparing 2018)
Agreed. Watch him run off TRex this week. He is quick and spots holes well.

We were down 14-0 against them in Round 1. They also put 20 points on the Tigers who only conceded 1 try against the Roosters, 1 try against the Storm, and no tries against the Broncos. I agree that they haven't looked too good in the first four games, but it is still a risky game for us.
The Tigpies were in the sheds having beers with 20 to go when Parra scored a few tries

Latest posts