What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 V Eels

Trends are more reliable than anything else we have to go on. That’s why I use them, it’s also why sports betting agencies, data experts etc use them.

Best sports prediction expert in the world, Nate Silver, uses data trends.

It’s literally a science.

betcats

Referee
We only conceded 13 v Broncs in the finals. I think if we had Blake for that game. Edwards/Wallace not being busted we win.

The great sign is winning without key players. The 5th best defence and attack are good signs that said

I think playing that game in Sydney would've helped us a lot also, a top four finish really is important if you want to contend.

betcats

Referee
Its been a funny season that's for sure, seriously Newcastle look like a better side than Melbourne right now and the tigers have more wins against melbourne this season than we do in 10 years! lol add in the Warriors looking like world beaters with and without Shaun Johnson and the titans being the best team in qld and im half convinced this whole season is just some kind of sick joke.

franklin2323

Immortal
Its been a funny season that's for sure, seriously Newcastle look like a better side than Melbourne right now and the tigers have more wins against melbourne this season than we do in 10 years! lol add in the Warriors looking like world beaters with and without Shaun Johnson and the titans being the best team in qld and im half convinced this whole season is just some kind of sick joke.

You only have like 4 teams with the same halves. Storm have had a few injuries too. Dragons have 0 injuries being an anormally this is going to be a crazy season whatever happens

Originally you said round 8. In Round 8 they were 2nd. Round 10 them and Dogs were in the 8

It doesn’t matter what I said, I called you out on your incorrect claim. You said they were second after 10 rounds.

Honestly, dude. You are one of the most frustrating people I’ve ever dealt with. Pure pigheadedness.

franklin2323

Immortal
I think playing that game in Sydney would've helped us a lot also, a top four finish really is important if you want to contend.

It takes away the interstate game week 2 of the finals also. We get top 4 with our backrow and halves intact we will give the comp a huge shake

I also never made the claim that the top 8 wouldn’t change, there’s always exceptions. My point was we’re seeing a shift in the dominant teams.

age.s

First Grade
I hope the team and coach aren't thinking about finals and premiership in April, but f**k that I'm just a fan. I'm going hog wild tyvm. And I also think youngest team to win an NRL premiership has a nice ring to it.

franklin2323

Immortal
I hope the team and coach aren't thinking about finals and premiership in April, but f**k that I'm just a fan. I'm going hog wild tyvm. And I also think youngest team to win an NRL premiership has a nice ring to it.

I am not saying we can't win it but ATM this is our injured list

Phillips
Sivo (development player)
Blake
Cartwright
DWZ
May
Cleary
McKendry
?
Browne
?
?
Waddell

Just a hooker and a backrow short of a whole team. Thankfully by round 10 most are back. So it just ticking off wins as best we can until we get troops back

betcats

Referee
I am not saying we can't win it but ATM this is our injured list

Phillips
Sivo (development player)
Blake
Cartwright
DWZ
May
Cleary
McKendry
?
Browne
?
?
Waddell

Just a hooker and a backrow short of a whole team. Thankfully by round 10 most are back. So it just ticking off wins as best we can until we get troops back

Well I guess the positive(hopefully) is that its better to have them now than at the pointy end of the year and we are still managing to win sooo if we can get healthy at the right time it will mean this little period was a positive for us.