1. Out Now:

Here it is - the latest edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine with a full wrap on last weekend's NRL and Super League along with the match programme for the coming round!

This week Paul Jobber looks at the sacrifices made by the NZ Warriors as they prepare to head home after many long months keeping the NRL afloat by relocating to Australia, while Rob Crosby looks at the departing and retiring class of 2020 as many players make their exits. Rick's weekly finals column peaks with rankings of the top eight forward packs headed into the pointy end of the season.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - a full NRL Round 20, Super League Round 13 and Netherlands-Germany programme - and you have one fantastic 50-page magazine for your weekend's reading!

EDITION 18 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Round 5 vs. Souths

Discussion in 'Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs' started by Bulldog Force, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Bulldog Force

Bulldog Force Referee

Cheers to Timmah for the original thread: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=444612

2. Bulldog Force

Bulldog Force Referee

While Souths have a good, strong lineup, I think we can actually win this game as the last time we played them, they had Sam Burgess, Ben Teo and Luke Burgess, players who have since left. They will have Isaac Luke though, and we've added Brett Morris to our squad.

Also, a fun stat for this game, it will be the first time in Rugby League history that 2 sets of twins face-off against each other (Brett and John Morris vs George and Tom Burgess).

3. Timmah

Timmah LeagueUnlimited News Editor Staff Member

Dogs by 12

4. Bulldog Force

Bulldog Force Referee

What a f**king disgraceful performance by the Sutton. He needs eye surgery... gouge them out someone please.

Now, I have no problem conceding defeat - we lost fair and square to Penrith, but that was one pathetic performance.

Firstly, why was Lichaa penalised on the 5th tackle for an alleged flop? He simply got square and did not, in any way, impede the play the ball. The was pathetic.

Secondly, Graham. Now, that was a complete accident. Reynolds got injured and it was a shame, but it was not a penalty. Graham did not make contact with Reynold, he was attempting a charge-down, and secondly, it was the momentum of Graham that resulted in the injury. It was completely accidental.

Thirdly... why was the penalty given from right in front rather than where the ball landed some 20 metres to the left?

Fourth (yes, 4th), after the kickoff, Josh Morris was taken out.... why were Souths not penalised for that? The could've well been what the Bulldogs needed?

Sutton, I have no problem saying this on a public forum, and I can't get fined because I'm not an NRL coach, so I'll say it now... YOU ARE A f**kING BLIND BAT AND I HOPE YOUR ANUS CHOKES ON YOUR OWN SHIT RESULTING IN AN EXPLODING ASSHOLE!

5. Tryhard

Tryhard Juniors

Yet again another Game ruined by the BS authority ruling the Game!

6. Bulldog Force

Bulldog Force Referee

Looks like I'm not the only one who's furious about this... the (dickhead) fans threw bottles at him after the game. Now the club will launch an investigation into this.

7. Non Terminator

Non Terminator Coach

Can't believe you guys dropped a ten point lead.

8. skeepe

skeepe Immortal

You're an idiot. Graham dived at a kicker and made contact with the legs. Penalty every time.

And it was given 10 metres out because the rules say thats the correct place for a foul on a field goal kicker

You're embarrassing yourself. The ref was 100% correct.

9. Benek

Benek Juniors

I feel sorry for you guys. Shafted by the ref on that one.

10. Bulldog Force

Bulldog Force Referee

Really? Fine, let's say you're correct. Let's then see what justifies Josh Morris being taken out from the kickoff... you got anything to defend the refs about that?

Embarrassing myself LMFAO... Souths are a protected species... fact!

11. Bulldog Force

Bulldog Force Referee

Seriously?

1. There was still 65 minutes to go when we had that 10 point lead
    2. A 10 point lead, even with 5 minutes remaining is not a big lead
    3. That 8 point try didn't help.
    Next please?

12. DB

DB First Grade

Shouldn't have given away an 8 point try, and a penalty at the end of the game.

13. Non Terminator

Non Terminator Coach

A ten point lead is a big lead. If your team is gifted at conceding two converted tries in the final five minutes you should probably get out of first grade.
    The eight point try probably didn't help. You're right. Shouldn't have conceded it. Probably would've helped.

14. drago brelli

drago brelli Bench

After watching James Graham over the past few years he appears to be mentally erratic. He gets very emotional and at times he loses control. I have never seen this in a player before. Is it called nospam29? One of my mates is good friends with him and he seems to be a really good person.

15. m0j0

m0j0 Bench

The ref was correct with that one. From the rules - Section 13, 10a:

I'll agree with you there.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  16. DB

DB First Grade

Don't worry Doggies fans, Jesus also had a pretty bad day on Good Friday.

17. Bulldog Force

Bulldog Force Referee

So does anyone here want to address the Josh Morris incident? You know... the penalty we didn't receive after the short kickoff?

18. saint.nick

saint.nick Coach

People, you know that high tackles are accidents too, right? The accident card is useless.

19. saint.nick

saint.nick Coach

Get the f**k over it, referees sometimes miss penalties

20. Yoda

Yoda Juniors

It was a blatant miss and at a pretty crucial point in the game.