What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 vs. Souths

Dogs Of War

Coach
J Morris didn't get charged. I think graham can get his charge down attempt downgraded. The ref interaction will stand as that's what other players have received in penalties. Kas could fight his as well as he was already coming down as Luke was falling.

krispyredv

Juniors
Oh poor bulldogs always playing the victim, suck it up and dont get your panties in a bunch and start throwing bottles again this sunday when the saints beat yas

MarkC

Juniors
Oh poor bulldogs always playing the victim, suck it up and dont get your panties in a bunch and start throwing bottles again this sunday when the saints beat yas

Should not be a problem this week we are only playing a team of plodders.

Anyway the club has solved the problem by laying on free booze for all dogs fans, so no one will be drinking water this week.

krispyredv

Juniors
Should not be a problem this week we are only playing a team of plodders.

Anyway the club has solved the problem by laying on free booze for all dogs fans, so no one will be drinking water this week.

Ok lets see if you call us a team of plodders sunday night

Bulldog Force

Referee

How are we playing the victim? The players that did the crime are doing the time and they're copping it on the chin too.

Generally, Dragons fans are ok, but the minority of assholes like you ruin it for the majority.

Why don't you go sell fake knives to Bulldogs supporters at the game?

MarkC

Juniors
Ok lets see if you call us a team of plodders sunday night

I'm still confident our reserve grade side can beat your team of plodders.

It a shame our Harold Matts side is otherwise engaged, it might at least be a challenge for them.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I'm still confident our reserve grade side can beat your team of plodders.

It a shame our Harold Matts side is otherwise engaged, it might at least be a challenge for them.
Don't be so confident mate, the Dragons are improving under Mary and may very well beat us. I just wish that the moron you're replying to would show a little more respect around here.

MarkC

Juniors
Don't be so confident mate, the Dragons are improving under Mary and may very well beat us. I just wish that the moron you're replying to would show a little more respect around here.

I'm half joking mate, I do rate Mary as a coach, I actually glad he turned their team around as I think he is a good bloke and did not deserve to be punted.

This is a critical game for us in terms of getting over the negative crap and moving on, so I expect our players to step up.

We need to play well to win, but I am hopeful the team will play well, we have lost a bit of go forward in the forwards but the Dragons are not an overly large pack.
We have also lost some of our better attacking back line players, but again other players can step up and do the job.

We still haven't put it together in terms of execution at the business end of the field all year, when we were dominant against Souths, we lost a bit of focus and seem to squander some good opportunities.

I just expect the team to be switched on for the full 80 mins this week.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I hope so. Also looking forward to see how Lloyd Perrett goes. It would've been awesome if the Morris boys were playing - 2 sets of brother along side each other.

krispyredv

Juniors

You do realise I was taking the piss? This is the reason i love the rivalry between the two teams, alot of my mates support the dogs and its fun to push buttons here and there. Sorry i got you emotional. Tbh itll be a close game, 1-12 either way

redandgreenduck

Juniors
Really? Fine, let's say you're correct. Let's then see what justifies Josh Morris being taken out from the kickoff... you got anything to defend the refs about that?

Embarrassing myself LMFAO... Souths are a protected species... fact!
You have been proven wrong on all your points and your team shouldn't of even been in a position to win the game given the 7th tackle try .....and Souths are protected species...dumb biased butt hurt turd :lol: