What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 vs the Raiders

franklin2323

Immortal
Not many tickets left. Just ordered mine online. Only single tickets in the last Bay and General Admission tickets left.
Should be a cracking night.
See you there.

Knowing Ticketek more will come onsale closer to game day but will sell out regardless.

NSW Cup will be a cracker too. They put 60 on last week. We have a few guys back

GongPanther

Referee
Interesting to see how Naden goes at fullback in reggies .i think chrighton will improve a lot this game on the last one as his last 15 was pretty good last week
Was going to mention that Critchton needed a game at FB to shake off any rust.

Panfa

Juniors
All the 91 winning team will be there bar barwick who's in the UK.The boys will lift I'm predicting Penrith 13+ in front of a bumper parochial crowd.

panthersam

Juniors
Can’t wait for Friday night, the atmosphere was so good for the Melbourne game so I’m hoping it will be close to that for this game too!

Smug Panther

First Grade
What is with people bagging out/over praising players on a handful of games (or in some cases - minutes)? Be patient, it's very, very rare that a player steps into a position at NRL level and is an instant success.
It's because Staines looked better playing a few garbage time minutes