What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs: Friday 19th April 4:05pm @ANZ Stadium

callmack1

Staff member
Another huge clash this week!! This Good Friday game is always a highlight of the year for me, it just has that big game atmosphere.

Travitoh

First Grade
This should be a statement game for Souths. We've been below standard for at least three weeks now and are up against a tough but poor, inexperinced Canterbury side who are coming off a 5 day break.

250excf

Juniors
I can’t understand why everyone is tipping Souths including all the experts seeing as the dogs came very close to beating storm down their with a very very fast pace to the game,on the other hand we have been struggling and to be honest without Cody last week we lose,we struggled to beat Titans , had one good 20 minute patch in the second half against St George and struggled to contain Manly without turbo , the last time we played anywhere near the full 80 was Rd 1 against the Roosters, I personally think we are very lucky to be where we are with some of the footy I’ve seen , today I hope they prove me wrong and go hard as one and dominate the dogs all over the park for 80::pray::thumbsup::sunglasses::beer:

ThingFish

Juniors
I can’t understand why everyone is tipping Souths including all the experts seeing as the dogs came very close to beating storm down their with a very very fast pace to the game,on the other hand we have been struggling and to be honest without Cody last week we lose,we struggled to beat Titans , had one good 20 minute patch in the second half against St George and struggled to contain Manly without turbo , the last time we played anywhere near the full 80 was Rd 1 against the Roosters, I personally think we are very lucky to be where we are with some of the footy I’ve seen , today I hope they prove me wrong and go hard as one and dominate the dogs all over the park for 80::pray::thumbsup::sunglasses::beer:
We’re favs because the Bulldogs are shocking, not because we are anything special and setting the world on fire. Last week they didn’t play like Bulldogs, they played like puppies rolling over on their back and pissing themselves, and the Dragons put 40 on them. If we get done today it will because we played worse than the worst :joy::joy: I’m hoping the boys snap out of it, put in for 80, and make a statement. Glory, Glory :rabbit::rabbit::clap::clap::clap:

Travitoh

First Grade
The halftime score flatters Canterbury. They've not been in the contest since they scored.
They look out on their feet and will be there for the kill in the second half. Chance to inflate the PD here in the second half.

Travitoh

First Grade
Disappointing second half. To the Dog's credit they gave it their all but there is no way in my eyes Souths should've been scoreless. I never thought that Canterbury would score but i really felt Souths were impatient in attack.

Campbell Graham did his NSW chances no harm. Cam Murray keeping his name in the conversation.

Sam beaten by a halfback and looked like a rich kid not getting his own way a lot today i thought. Pretty poor showing attitude wise from a captain imo. Lowe had a shocker.

Cook was as good as we've come to expect, Cody again deadly and Tatola is really starting to look the goods starting at prop.

2 points, no injuries or reports i don't think and will finish Easter 3rd at worst.

ThingFish

Juniors
Another super frustrating game. With 82% completion rate, 52% of the ball, 11 offloads and 4 line breaks, 96% tackle efficiency we could only score 2 tries, and a good old Easter egg :egg: in the second half. At half time we had 70% possession and only led by 8. I really don’t know what to make of us so far this season. But come the end of round 6 we’ll still be top 4 maybe as high as 2nd, go figure.

Latest posts