What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6: Newtown Vs Dragons >>Chook Raper Cup<<

Anonymous

Juniors
Buzz Boy,
To put your mind at ease, the matter is being dealt with... we're just not making a big scene about it. Take my word for it, the management is rock solid.

btw, It's a credit to the referee that the matter was addressed quickly and with a minimum of fuss. As soon as it became apparent that something wasn't right, the warning bells were going off and the communications started to flow.
I'd hate to be someone thinking of pulling off a dodgy post... the way it's been set up, there's 3 or 4 referees looking at every game. Plus admin have the neccessary internet tools at our disposal to investigate certain issues without relying on speculation.

Nevertheless, I fully agree with Penelope that it is time to move on. The main issue is getting forummers together and making the posts for your team. We need players and thats the direction we're heading in.

If you know anyone who thinks they might be interested, get them along.

Cheers.

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Buzz Boy said:
Penelope Pittstop said:
It is with regret that I have to announce the disqualification of Oh When the Saints and Rooster Man's Articles.

Both articles are written by and copyright to Sean Fagan/1908.

Wow, what's the chances of that?

DrAgOn FaNaTiC (who was disqualified in the original Forum Sevens on rleague for posting a completely plagiarised article) is captaining a team who then happen to have two of it's players disqualified for exactly the same thing.

Coincidence?

I'll let you be the judge.

As far as I'm concerned, this really should be looked at by the Forum Sevens management as possibly a deliberate team tactic that went terribly awry.

:roll:

Buzz boy i was never dq'd from Rleague. I never posted in the forum svens there it went down the drain before i could get a run. I think you are talking about Lyle.

Big Mick

Referee
Penelope Pittstop said:
Also Buzz Boy, I beleive the Sharks are looking for 7's participants and I beleive you have posted some quality articles. It would be fantastic, if you were able to help them out. Tamazoid seems to be willing to do the hard yards in getting together a team, and it would be a shame if he couldn't field a team. Food for thought in any case.

I'm sorry but although it may seem very very crude, Buzz is a part-time panther and will remain a part-time panther

Latest posts