What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 Other games

I was just thinking the same thing, but I think you're right strider.
Anyway, when I heard Benji was out I bet on the broncos 1-12. Would have been 13+ otherwise.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Sure, Broncos should easily win this one sided game by a big margin but the Dragons could still win this game. They have a fabulous hoodoo over the Broncos in Brisbane. Over the past 12 years or so, can't remember the Broncos winning many @ home against the red v.

eels_fan

First Grade
62-0... dragons tour of Qld is going really well 2 games in..

Surely they'll get a point against the Titans? Surely..

Incorrect

Coach
Or the strain of his next big $$$ contract, if one is forthcoming, wearing him down.

Marshall was somewhat insulted by the Dragons first offer of 300K.... If he is prepared to listen to the cold hard truth, he should be grateful for that much and sign asap. He seems to be getting caught up in the thinking that just because you are a first grade half you are automatically entitled to 600-800K plus.

He is "leading" a team around the park (when not out injured) who have the worst attack in the comp. Not exactly a hearty endorsement of how good he is in his chosen area of expertise is it?!

We should make Dylan Napa a massive offer. Partly cos he's had an amazing game, but mostly cos I'd love to see the reaction from the f**kwit journos who've been hammering us.