What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 - Rabbitohs vs Tigers: Saturday 17th April 5:30pm @Stadium Australia

Yep, you'll be up for this.

My theory is that we try to spoil the game for as long as possible. Just play as much ad-hoc or fake footy and do everything humanly possible to stop you playing anywhere near your regular game.

Kick on the first, preferably away from Latrell, pray for errors.

A couple of voodo dolls with pins in the Cody doll’s wrists and Cookies ankles.

Hiding of ball under the jumper etc.

No crusher or unhip tackles for us!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sorry Silverdale as well I wish you no luck for the 80mins this Saturday we are enemies for the 80mins it’s war!

GLORY GLORY LETS GO RABBITOHS..... THEY MAULED THE BALMAIN TIGERS!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Brisbane taking it up to Penrith that first 40. I wouldn’t be shocked if the Tigers do the same to us first half.

We can not take them lightly every game is hard in this comp!

If our boys can’t find any extra motivation with 4 ex bunnies and your drought-busting premiership winning coach, nothing can!

I can’t see this Madge side taking the field, there will be 1 or 2 changes. I think Bennett is expecting it. We can’t send Keps out there without full body armour and an RPG.

We pretty much have to go with you for as long as possible to be a chance. Not a game for us for the miracle comeback.

callmack1

Staff member
Wayne Bennett Media Round 6: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2021/04/16/nothing-but-praise-for-south-sydney-from-the-big-man/

Training Gallery - Round 6 Captains Run: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2021/04/16/captains-run-gallery---round-six/

Rabbitohs 19-Man Squad for Round 6: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2021/04/16/rabbitohs-19-man-squad-for-round-six/

Knight in on the bench, Mago out. Stoked to see Knighty return and can't wait for him to rip in tomorrow night!! Will probably play limited minutes but will be awesome to have him back.

callmack1

Staff member
Well, it feels as though it's been a long wait since we've had a long turn around but we're finally here, it's finally game day!! Very keen to take on the Tigers tonight and hopefully the boys feel exactly the same way. As I said earlier in the week, the Tigers have proven to be a bit of a bogey side for us in the past as we've dropped a lot of games against them that we should have won over the years. While that can't be a focus tonight, we must make sure it does not happen again.

The Tigers will be well and truely up for this. Boo'ed by their fans last Sunday, a poor performance and then a lot of talk in the media during the week will have them primed and ready to make a statement against a potential top team. I believe they are capable of going with us too if they're 100% on. You look at all thei good patches or good performances this year and they have to potential to be a not bad side. For these reasons, we simply cannot afford to take them lightly. In saying that, if we want to be a top four side, these are the games we should win.

Our boys should be up for this too, massively up for it. It's a bit of a personal battle this week as we go against some familiar faces in Doueihi, Roberts, Amone and the coach Michael Maguire. Not to mention Benji going up against his old club AND AJ's 150th game! If that doesn't have the boys up for this then I don't know what will. For me, it's all about the start. We have to start fast to get the Tigers spirits down, if they're on top to start, they'll get their tails up and we could be in for a tough night so we have to start well. I'd then like to see us hold onto that ball, complete well and as always, continue to improve on that defence.

Very keen for tonight!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal

Well it’s once again that time of week again Game Day. The Tigers will be wanting to make amends after that terrible display last week and being bbboooeeeeddd by their members and fans. They’ll want to have a big one coming up against Benji as well. Douiehi and Jet will wanna make a statement as well. Well for us we get Cody back, AJ is in his 150th game, Benji will wanna have a big one and we have a massive opportunity to go into 2nd on the ladder. To be a top 4 team and if we wanna push for top 2 we simply must win these games. Doing all the little things first will be crucial rather than just trying to blast them off the park from the 1st minute. We need to lay the platform and can’t start sloppy as the Tigers will get their tails up if they get a sniff. We all know lots of our games against the Tigers are close ones and some games we’ve been expected to win well we haven’t or we have lost them. We can’t afford to take them lightly. I am sure Wayne will have told the boys our biggest enemy is beating ourselves!

In the words of Jez lets make sure the Away team the Tigers know this is a South Sydney home game............ ok as we look down the tunnel here at Stadium Australia we can see the Tigers boys starting to make their way down the tunnel...... Rabbitohs members and Rabbitohs supporters please give a warm South Sydney welcome to the Wests Tigers.

OK RABBITOHS MEMBERS AND RABBITOHS SUPPORTERS IT IS TIME ONCE AGAIN TO GET ON YOOOUURRR FFFEEEETTTT!! SHOW THE COLOURS CLAP YOUR HANDS SCREAM YOUR LUNGS OUT HERE THEY COME ONTO HOME TURF YOOUURRRR SOUTH SYDNEY RRAAABBBIITTTOOOHHHSSSS!!!!

LETS GO RRAAABBBIIITTOOOHHHSSS

Rabbits20

Immortal
Very quiet in here!

FFIIIRREEEEE UUPPPPPPP

FFIIRRREEEEE UUUPPPPP

WE CAN GO TO 2ND

SOUTH SYDNEY CLAP CLAP CLAP

LLEEETTTSSSS GGGOOOOO

RRAAABBIIITTTOOOHHHSSSS

RRRAAABBIITTOOHHHSSSSSS

RRAAABBBIIITTTTOOOHHHSSSS

GET EM ONSIDE SUTTON HAVE A LOOK HOW LONG CAN THEY HOLD ON FOR!!!