What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 Team

Sime_11

Juniors
thoughts on everyones round 6 team as we wait in fear for Round 6 line up against the knights

1. Moylan/mansour
2. Mansour/moylan
3. Whare
4. Tighe
5. Simmons/Nabuli
6. Austin
7. Humble
8. Plum
9. Segeyaro
10. Grant
11. Manu
12. Brown
13. Smith

14. Kingston/Walsh
15. Masoe
16. Docker
17. Newtown

MrAnonymous

Bench
1 Dean WHARE
2 Josh MANSOUR
3 Wes NAIQAMA
4 Brad TIGHE
5 David SIMMONS
6 Tom HUMBLE
7 Blake AUSTIN
8 Sam MCKENDRY
9 Kevin KINGSTON (c)
10 Nigel PLUM
11 Sika MANU
12 Lewis BROWN
13 Cameron CIRALDO
14 Adam DOCKER
15 Clint NEWTON
16 James SEGEYARO
17 Tim GRANT

words cant describe the way i feel

maple_69

Bench
Nope, not at all surprised, but lawdy am I frustrated.

Looking for a repeat of our pair of 30-0s it looks like.

Sime_11

Juniors
suppose we shouldnt be,

well, we've gotta deal with this as fans, lets hope the boys click on saturday night and get us a win,

cmon boys, score points, defend hard and lets get the 2 points and our season back on track. Losing is not an option.

Sime_11

Juniors
if its any consolation to anyone, buderus is playin for newcastle, we have a chance :p

Graftonpanther

Juniors
Not surprised sigh... they make it hard to keep supporting their vision when they reward out of form players. I suppose at least they have kept the same halves.

Can't believe he has left Whare at Fullback though. I could have stomached it a little bit more if he had even moved Whare to Centre and Naquama to FB, at least he can catch a ball.

I am afraid to say I think Newcastle by a lot, maybe they might do some changes then .... hopefully.

Oh well there is always next week I suppose.

Last edited:

lsta5838

Juniors
At least Walsh is still out, but I would have gone for:

1. Moylan
2. Mansour
3. Whare
4. Daniela
5. Nabuli
6. Humble
7. John
8. McKendry
9. Segeyaro
10. Grant
11. Manu
12. Robinson
13. Austin

14. Brown
15. Kingston
16. Masoe
17. Tia Kilifi

A bit more youth but still not sold on the halves.

franklin2323

Immortal
Counting down the days til this f**kwit coach is gone. Surely he must be close to getting the ass. It's not acceptable to continue to pump out this garbage and no one gets held responsible.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
The fact that Big Mick can't see a positive shows how dire the current situation is.

Big Mick

Referee
The fact that Big Mick can't see a positive shows how dire the current situation is.

When I see shit I'll call it.

I still see positives for the future...but these team selections are beginning to frustrate the shit out of me.

Switch Wes and Whare at the very least...fmd.

Im still on board with Ivan but its getting harder. Players play bad and don't get dropped..it just doesn't make sense. Our young guns need NRL game time THIS year otherwise next year will be lost before it's even began yet again

Caged Panther

First Grade
I appreciate the desire to show faith in some players but at some point it is no longer showing faith it's just utter stupidity. We've reached that point this week.

You'd hope this is the last chance. After last week hopefully he's ripped into them at training. The players are too comfortable and think they can just coast through giving 80%