What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6. Thursday 12th April v Roosters @ Allianz Stadium

Itsamansgame

Juniors
I think I can get that organised, my mate knows Sutto quite well and I'm a Seals member.
Southy,I'm absolutely in awe at the way he's going and you can see his enthusiasm rubbing off on the young fellas.
Only early but it's kind off getting the smell of 2014 around the place at the moment,would love to hear Sutto yelling out "we did it boys" once again!

southsport

First Grade
Southy,I'm absolutely in awe at the way he's going and you can see his enthusiasm rubbing off on the young fellas.
Only early but it's kind off getting the smell of 2014 around the place at the moment,would love to hear Sutto yelling out "we did it boys" once again!
They should have a KOR fan day at Maroubra beach at seasons end for Sutto.

Curns13

Juniors
Cook has been awesome these last 2 weeks. His dummy half running is absolutely dynamic, as good as Bully’s at his best. His defense has been impressive as well. He’s never gonna hit anyone, but he rarely falls off tackles and holds the forwards up or slows them down enough that the 2nd man in can finish them off. Our best player through 6 games.

AJ has gotta play the whistle on that Matterson try. I think Matterson was offside, but after the ball was knocked down, AJ just looked at Matterson grab it. Gotta put a body on to try and knock the ball out or stop him from brining it under the posts.

Inside ball from Clark to GI when he was held up is exactly the type of variation we need more of. It was a little telegraphed but, GI, Sam and the twins should be getting balls like that on the edges often.

Best game the twins have perhaps ever played together. Heaps of metres, no errors, only a couple of missed tackles. Brilliant.

Perhaps the best game our forwards have played since round one 2015 when our forwards ran roit over the Roosters and last night we didnt have our two best. Brilliant game from the big boys.

Nicholls has been a great buy, value for money big time. But made a big error 3rd tackle, 8 minutes minutes to go. Forget the offload, tuck it under your arm and get to your kick. It really gave them one last gasp.

Reyno and Cody didn’t do anything brilliant, but their game management and kicking game was excellent.

I hate seeing Matt King running around for the Roosters. You know the hate is real when you can’t even stand looking at a former Rabbitoh as their trainer.

I loved when Cordner and Keary dropped Crighton with about 15 to go. And then Napa whacked him with 10 left. Still can’t stand to look at him.

The ref made a few mistakes but I think it was a really well officiated game. No idea who the ref was, but cudos to him.

What a way to start the weekend!!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I would be very surprised if the club weren't having a serious rethink regarding Clark after his efforts of he last two weeks. At the least, if you can sign him for reasonable money he is a very handy squad player. If he is given a chance to build on his current form he could well even turn into more than that.

He won’t stay on minimum wage when offers in England will be bigger and probably longer as well. Just like the Goodwin situation.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
I would be very surprised if the club weren't having a serious rethink regarding Clark after his efforts of he last two weeks. At the least, if you can sign him for reasonable money he is a very handy squad player. If he is given a chance to build on his current form he could well even turn into more than that.
Totally agree,just keeping his work ethic on show to the youngsters is worth a contract.
Lovely bloke,lovely family and will become a life member,you won't be able to pick up a player of he's caliber at a bargain price.

Curns13

Juniors
He is the perfect guy to fill spot 16 - 20. If we have a couple of injuries, he plays. If he’s in form or someone else is out of form, he plays. He should probably get about 15 games a season. He is a brilliant club man and a leader of this team.

Curns13

Juniors
He won’t stay on minimum wage when offers in England will be bigger and probably longer as well. Just like the Goodwin situation.
I wouldn’t ever pay him more than 300k so if the ESL offers more, I can’t blame him for leaving. He’s gotta look after his family first. I hope he never pulls on another NRL jersey. He’s an absolute club legend.

Pommy

Coach
I wouldn’t ever pay him more than 300k so if the ESL offers more, I can’t blame him for leaving. He’s gotta look after his family first. I hope he never pulls on another NRL jersey. He’s an absolute club legend.

If he’s on over $300k in England I would be amazed. Remember salaries are less there than here.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
If he’s on over $300k in England I would be amazed. Remember salaries are less there than here.

I’m not trying to bag the super league but do you not think they’d value a player like Clark more than we do over here? 150 games of NRL experience and he clearly hasn’t lost it.

Pommy

Coach
I’m not trying to bag the super league but do you not think they’d value a player like Clark more than we do over here? 150 games of NRL experience and he clearly hasn’t lost it.

Not really. Remember they have foreign player quotas, I think Clark is a okay player but I don’t think he has anything the SL would pay huge money for or waste a foreign player spot on.